Service interval Rocksox Reba RLT

Timasin

Hi Guys,

A little input would be greatly appreciated if possible.

Bought a brand new 2013 Reba RLT 29' and installed it at the begining of the year. I have accumulated 2800km so far on it and just wondering what sort of service interval I need to impose on the fork?

I have kept it clean as possible and there is no play at all, with the seals in 100% condition.

I've had a look through the service manual from the website but no time or distance limitations imposed that I can see from Rockshox.

Got a five day event coming up which should put the km count over 3300km by the time I get back to SA.

Is this a take it as it comes type thing or any hard and fast rules to stick to wrt to servicing ones fork?

Rgds,

Timasin.

@Timasin...if you bought the 2013 RLT, you should have received 1 service kit with your fork, why not try and do it yourself?

Just google "servicing Reba" and see what pops up

Thanks Gents, for the info so far.

It did come with a service kit included in the box, but I'm afraid it's going to have to wait till my return to SA as in Zim at the mo and no means to get it serviced prior to the event.

Flat29, thanks for the lead will contact Johan on my return.

I serviced mine after about 10 months it didnt seem to be faulty but I thought hit the tracks quite hard so what the hell, turns out it needed some new seals etc

cost 500 odd rand 350 labour and 150 parts, rather do it before than do a fixup later on.