[Event] The Pennypinchers Silverstar MTB Challenge

ASG

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enterd last night. Was told this morning I promised my daughter a trip months ago. Entry up for grabs.

Is your entry still up for grabs?

Haha

Mr Winter: PM sent. Will give it for free (troubling me to be nice to a Stormer...)

Thanks a million I really appriciate it, I don't know if it helps but the person I'm arranging the ticket for is a bulls supporter.

I am not sure what you need for a substitution. Please PM what you need. Us Bulls need to find happiness away from rugby at the moment.

So the race: good route, well marked and put together. It was a good workout. My ave HR was 170bpm. Total time was 2:16. Wasted 8 min plugging a puncture.

The start venue could have been more geared for spectators though. My wife and 2-year old were bored to tears.

its a seriously challenging route. i am not a skiny snake so it took me a bucket load of effort to finish.

avg heart rate 175bpm. 20 min faster than last year with a good 20min of waiting and fixing things on route so i am pleased. the long single track in the second 20Km was good.

anyone know were the results are? not on ASG website yet

Edited by Erroli8a8

its a seriously challenging route. i am not a skiny snake so it took me a bucket load of effort to finish.

avg heart rate 175bpm. 20 min faster than last year with a good 20min of waiting and fixing things on route so i am pleased. the long single track in the second 20Km was good.

anyone know were the results are? not on ASG website yet

Also looking for the results