Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SUPER excited. I got the go-ahead from Home Affairs to start the process of planning one of these...

http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/74/6710/36905872/bild-063-1438780195034831987.jpg

It's going to be a long term project, and I'm doing as much research as I can to determine the BEST way forward for me and my (soon, but long to be) new baby. Doing the FULL build myself. WOOOHOOOO!!!!

But it'll probably take 5 years to complete. :)

I am SUPER excited. I got the go-ahead from Home Affairs to start the process of planning one of these...

http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/74/6710/36905872/bild-063-1438780195034831987.jpg

It's going to be a long term project, and I'm doing as much research as I can to determine the BEST way forward for me and my (soon, but long to be) new baby. Doing the FULL build myself. WOOOHOOOO!!!!

But it'll probably take 5 years to complete. :)

I would love to do something like that as well. Enjoy it

Nice. Remember you mentioning something about missing the ex

FUNNY STORY SOLD IT TO A MATE 4 YEARS AGO HE DIDNT DRIVE IT IN 4 YEARS HE PUT ON LESS THAN 2000KM SO I BOUGHT IT BACK :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I would love to do something like that as well. Enjoy it

Shot!

Just doing some mega investigations into it from now until I am in a position to commit to the build. It may only be early next year, but with both our cars being paid off in August, and a few more changes coming our way come end of the year, it's firmly on track. May end up just selling my existing car once it's done for a bit of a cash injection. I plan to drive it as often as I can. Which also means a rain kit... 

Shot!

Just doing some mega investigations into it from now until I am in a position to commit to the build. It may only be early next year, but with both our cars being paid off in August, and a few more changes coming our way come end of the year, it's firmly on track. May end up just selling my existing car once it's done for a bit of a cash injection. I plan to drive it as often as I can. Which also means a rain kit...

Would you be importing or are they available locally? What engine will you be using?