Where did the "I wish I was as good as the flat pedallers" thread go?

Mr X

Question is when are we going to get threads like this:

Where did the"Where did the "I wish I was as good as the flat pedallers" thread go?" thread go?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the"Where did the "I wish I was as good as the flat pedallers" thread go?" thread go?

Hahah we could end up in an endless loop of threads asking where the thread has gone asking where the thread has gone asking where the thread has gone....to infinity and beyond Hahah!!!! Admin at least did come out and answered the question though.

Are you by any chance a software programmer?

Edited by Mr X

Apparently I need to take a thread too seriously and suddendly it goes away!

I rode flats for years, BMX racing, flat land, skate park and MTB. I now ride clipped in, I can't help if I always win...

Edited by Nofearnofun

I rode off-road to my friends house on a bomber with flats when I was young. Now I ride clipped in and I`m so fast I ride in my own class.

I'm also going to say that in order to have a proper grounding in MTB, one should start on flats. Yes, flame suit on, but face it. Proper technique comes from proper practice.

I agree. We get a lot of newbies in the shop wanting to go straight to cleats. I always advise that a couple of months of riding to build up confidence, technique and strength is a better option. Switch to cleats later.

I agree. We get a lot of newbies in the shop wanting to go straight to cleats. I always advise that a couple of months of riding to build up confidence, technique and strength is a better option. Switch to cleats later.

They take riding advise from you :eek: