Where did the "I wish I was as good as the flat pedallers" thread go?

Mr X

Where is this thread now? Lots of funny content there I found very funny. Seems like Admin nuked the entire thread for some reason.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They saw that we were onto them with the flat pedal conspiracy, so the UCI and FBI ordered Admin to delete it...

I saw the last post of Sir Maxxis stating the Op to be a "wining bitch" and then Admin brought out the big gun and blew up the entire thread. I thought it was a very funny and entertaining thread except for that last post of Maxxis that took it all personally. lol Admin is on the rampage these days.

I saw the last post of Sir Maxxis stating the Op to be a "wining bitch" and then Admin brought out the big gun and blew up the entire thread. I thought it was a very funny and entertaining thread except for that last post of Maxxis that took it all personally. lol Admin is on the rampage these days.

The FBI thing sounds cooler, so lets just go with that... :ph34r:

And now you are a winey bitch.

The FBI thing sounds cooler, so lets just go with that... :ph34r:

Must be the FBI I guess, after Zumu signed the new spy laws this week the FBI are watching us very closely and they didn`t take kindly to having fun on forums like this. But the "Im faster than you" vid deserves to be in some thread cause its just too classic.

Hi All,

Upon investigation it emerged the thread was started by a double poster. As per our policy the double poster account was suspended permanently. Given the trolling nature of the thread it was removed.

Thanks for once again protecting Hubville against the evil of double posters, good job Mr Admin!!! :clap:

Edited by King--piN

Hi All,

Upon investigation it emerged the thread was started by a double poster. As per our policy the double poster account was suspended permanently. Given the trolling nature of the thread it was removed.

Ok, I found it not to be too trolling but actually very funny, but I respect your judgement and double posting is not on.