Free lessons!!!

DR ◣◢

Nobody did. Cheap shot from "their" side if you ask me.

Ah, but someone did. Especially if you've got a bond that needs servicing at the same time... Said person went to watch the TDF recently, btw.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but someone did. Especially if you've got a bond that needs servicing at the same time... Said person went to watch the TDF recently, btw.

Blasphemy. I thought it happened in this thread. We all now the first commandment is "Thou shalt not rippeth they Epic"

Guest Omega Man

Awesome. All 3 things are noble acts in my opinion. The Epic, Watching the TDF, Going to the PDS. I'd also like to throw in 2 others. Attending an F1 race, Going to the TT.

HEY!! I never called anyone who did the epic a retard. Leave me and my PDS out of it.

I meant that people should go to PDS instead of watching the TDF, especially if you are a mountainbiker...

Awesome. All 3 things are noble acts in my opinion. The Epic, Watching the TDF, Going to the PDS. I'd also like to throw in 2 others. Attending an F1 race, Going to the TT.

You forgot MOTOGP.

Been there. Done that. Was EPIC. RIght on the start finish at the Brit GP. Pissed with rain, was sick for the next week, but it was well worth it.

Guest Omega Man

You forgot MOTOGP.

Been there. Done that. Was EPIC. RIght on the start finish at the Brit GP. Pissed with rain, was sick for the next week, but it was well worth it.

Yes of course! RAAAAD. Watched WSBK at Kyalami in 2002. Bayliss Owned but Haga, Hodgson and Edwards made him work for it.

My mate Karl went to a Nascar race at Charlotte. 39000 horsepower! And the cars are CLOSE.

Guest Omega Man

I meant that people should go to PDS instead of watching the TDF, especially if you are a mountainbiker...

Ah. Got it.

I want to do both. That would be rad.

Edited by Omega Man

a friend of mine watched the Monaco F1 GP, and the isle of man TT a few years back... needless to say that I was super jealous!!!

Ah. Got it.

I want to do both. That would be rad.

Why doesnt the 2014 PDS trip not just take a day off to go watch a stage of the TDF??

Guest Omega Man

a friend of mine watched the Monaco F1 GP, and the isle of man TT a few years back... needless to say that I was super jealous!!!

OMG. Yeah. That's the F1 race to watch. My wife says if we go to the UK again we must time it so we can do a day trip to the TT. I think she just fancies Guy Martin but I'll take it.

Guest Omega Man

Why doesnt the 2014 PDS trip not just take a day off to go watch a stage of the TDF??

It is a possibility. We will be there during the tour. Morzine is only about 150km from Alp du Huez for example and there are plenty shuttle companies who would do it. We just need to see the route and how close it gets to Morzine

It is a possibility. We will be there during the tour. Morzine is only about 150km from Alp du Huez for example and there are plenty shuttle companies who would do it. We just need to see the route and how close it gets to Morzine

Sounds like a plan, and Alp du Huez is the stage to watch!!

Wow.

Too many unpleasant people and too much politics.

What's with all the hostility?

It's SmackDown Monday, not unlike the Hub's 'Fridays Fight Club' where we take

the micky out of each other, and have a hearty debate... :ph34r: