2014 bikes almost here!

Joebike

Epic is 105K ltd burry epic 110K.I think a lot of guys will be holding on to their bikes.Seen a run at my lbs on 2013 bikes,people seem so be scared of the huge increases coming.

I spoke to a couple of guys on Friday. They confirmed that they expect new bikes in 2014 to rise by between 15% - 20% in price and they are already finding that a lot parts are already up by 10% - 20%.

Epic is 105K ltd burry epic 110K.I think a lot of guys will be holding on to their bikes.Seen a run at my lbs on 2013 bikes,people seem so be scared of the huge increases coming.

we dont really need a new bike every year.....my bikes are set for 2014 (lets see if it lasts tho)

second hand market sucks now. hopefully if the new bikes are more expensive then people will stop offering me stupid amounts for stuff

Mmm, as luck would have it I bought in 2013 and although I had to wait months, the price stayed the same as when the bikes were launched. I recon the new Giant 27.5's Trances are going to be 5-8k more than the 2013 Reign and Trance models

Could'nt believe the number of late model bikes at the Eston race yesterday. Sooner or later (most likely later), these will be replaced. Great race, fantastic route and well organized. Seems some riders went off route with markers being confusing in places. Still a great event.

Where is this going to end?

How can I run a R100K bike past the missus without her noticing :ph34r:?

Let us know how that goes :eek:

Edited by geoff.rich

Let us know how that goes :eek:

Thanks Geoff will share the plan when I come up with one and more importantly the outcome :clap: