What would you do? Split...

Tumbleweed

I can categorically state I have never made my confectionary scream. Never ever.

I can neither confirm nor deny this, having spent most of said evening in the hot tub, which just happened to be in the bar...which, if this was Twitter, I would say #winning

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh but off course! My bad!

Seems like you have made up your mind already! (....happy, I might be scoring out of this again :whistling: )

If I go the other route and opt for Kozi, will you accept a souvenir from one of the villages en route instead...?

After reading this thread, it appears you have made a decision.

I will take a Minaar jersey as well.

Meet you for beers to handover the money.

Still deciding, mate...but I'll gladly do the beers...!

I can categorically state I have never made my confectionary scream. Never ever.

You should try it some time, you might even enjoy it.

BREAKING NEWS...Emily Batty has pulled out of the World Championships with a reported critical case of broken heart. She will, however, take a slow ride down to Kozi Bay with Tumbleweed...

Edited by Tumbleweed

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Don't know what to do...help?

PVR the world champs!!!!!

You are a box .... I can't believe I actually used to have respect for you!

I was so peeved off I went to the kitchen to brew this up on our obsolete (read K@K) coffee machine in order to bring some civility back to this thread.

In case you are wondering those are DELUXE COFFEE WORKS beans being used.

http://www.deluxecoffeeworks.co.za/

Jammer oom

Don't worry TW. Emily and I will be fine. In fact we'll send you some pics. After taking last week off, she will come back flying in her new Canadian champion's jersey. The Batty Army will take good care of her. P.S Matt how are those TShirts going?