Road shoes, what to get?

single track chick

I need some advice please, I'm still riding with my mtb shoes and pedals, what would be the best to get for the road?

Thanks in advance!

:unsure:

Go with specialized again, even their cheaper shoes will have the same fit and shimano pedals are good bang for buck pedals and cleats are cheapish.

The new sidi black and yellow wire shoes look amazing and at R4000 odd they are a real steal...........

Sarcastic about the steal part but if I could afford them they would be the shoes I would get

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Shimano's custom fit shoes that are heat moulded to your foot are the bizniz. Its like putting super stiff but fluffy old slippers on.

Road pedals are all much of a muchness - all you need is a clip and decent sized platform.

The new sidi black and yellow wire shoes look amazing and at R4000 odd they are a real steal...........

Ha ja Nicely colourcoded for that spanking new bike of yours..... ;)

Sidi with Look pedals. Make sure its a carbon sole. Sidi's are generally a narrower fit.