Lowveld Quest 2014

madmarc

Thinking of doing it..........worthwhile to do the long trek from 'Toti??

Its always worth it....to trek a toti that is. :whistling:

Seriously though, the boys from mankele run this show and if the 3towers is anything to go by, you are going to have a blast

Its a great event, really enjoyed it this year. Got a dvd in the post of each of the 4 days this week - THANKS GUYS! what a lekker bonus.

I hope the accomms in Graskop are improved though, the showers left much to be desired.

But great fun, well organised, super food, Geoff, Jaco, Kark, Brett and team just superb!

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody is on some kind of quest. Our quest is to find the best route, organise the best hospitality, and convince everybody that the Lowveld Quest should be part of every MTbiker's quest!

Everybody is on some kind of quest. Our quest is to find the best route, organise the best hospitality, and convince everybody that the Lowveld Quest should be part of every MTbiker's quest!

Jaco and the okes from induna makes some of the best routes

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It certainly seems that way, cannot understand why this event is not even more popular than Sani2C. 4 days of unbelievable riding through one of the best parts of SA. Has the best returns as far as value for money in stage racing events.

Are entries still open?

Oh hell, less than a month to go!!! I suddenly feel like i need to train.

haha, its sabie, you had better be fit!

• 3 weeks later...

Whoop hoop, almost time for LQ! Training didn't go as well as planned, but still looking forward to it. If there is anybody that will be driving from Nelspruit to Lydenburg on Tuesday afternoon, I would appreciate a lift and will be willing to pay the total fuel cost. See you all in Lydenburg.....