Panoramic photos

scrooge

morning ed, how goes it? didnt wet the bed, but Caity woke me up so thought Id check my mail.

I'm fine thanks! The boys had me out of bed well before 6 and i worked till 02:00...mrs had to go in early...suppose I'll veg a bit in front of some youtube weirdness today :clap:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have loved the get together Swiss... it was a COFBA one.. :D..

Sooo where's the pics, I need a new picture to update my COFBA stalking file.... :devil:

Was a panorama shot long enough to fit you all in?

Sooo where's the pics, I need a new picture to update my COFBA stalking file.... :devil:

Yip, should fit quite easily.

Wouldn't work with some of the online personas though.

nope.. anyway, I dont do photos. there were about 15 of us. even the cape towners. unfortunately the PE okes couldnt make it. something about fabes baby being due. poor excuse I tell you! ;)

Yip, should fit quite easily.

Wouldn't work with some of the online personas though.

I heard that just the JNB Northern suburbs chapter alone is like HUGE so JPC might need to stitch a few panorama shots together

nope.. anyway, I dont do photos. there were about 15 of us. even the cape towners. unfortunately the PE okes couldnt make it. something about fabes baby being due. poor excuse I tell you! ;)

Whadya mean you don't do photo's, whose that in the pic I have of you on file?

I dont like the stand, pose, smile type. I'd rather do the cross my eyes and stick my tongue out type! :)

Ok, so some of you okes can hold the camera steady for a while. Impressive. Those are awesome pics. Send you images to tabnorama@gmail.com, and they will upload to site, and you can check out how yours compares to others..(sigh, I can see where this going to go already)

also check out others on http://tabnorama.blogspot.com/

At my swaerrie's bachelor's outside Cathcart:

post-4006-1375990533,6711.jpg

Butch's lapa, I've been to many parties there. mate of mine got married there, wish I'd brought my fly rod, there are some big yellows in that river.

Edited by deanbean

Ok, so some of you okes can hold the camera steady for a while. Impressive. Those are awesome pics. Send you images to tabnorama@gmail.com, and they will upload to site, and you can check out how yours compares to others..(sigh, I can see where this going to go already)

also check out others on http://tabnorama.blogspot.com/

Why?