Can Admin please fix my 'Post' button that doesn't work.

MTBeer

Also reply to the f@cking e-mail I sent you.

Firstly, I appreciate that you may be irritated by not getting a response and apologise profusely for this.

But watch your language!!

As per the forum rules:

We will not tolerate foul language and swearing. We will not tolerate any swearing or otherwise foul language. Any attempts to such language in a veiled / obscure manner to avoid bad-word filters or moderation will result in a warning / suspension.

Okay, down to the problem.

Please could you either resend your email or repost a description of the problem. Perhaps others experiencing the same issues can provide some details:

- What web browser are you using? Use this link to get the full version: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/

- When does the issue occur? One all pages? Only certain forums?

- Any other details which you feel may be relevant

Thanks,

Matt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll? sod-off. I have been having this issue for ages. Sent admin a mail - no response. posted this topic previously - no response. so if that's trolling then so be it.

firefox.

Ed Zakery, why i asked.

I'm using Firefox illegally at work, so i have to update/activate plugins manually. I had the same issue... Just installed latest flash player and it worked...

But i don't feel like swearing at admin so bitch away!!!

This post was sent with Firefox.

Please elaborate on the problem

i type a response, but when I want to hit the post button it doesn't work straight away (the arrow doesn't change to the pointing finger). sometimes i have to wait up to a minute before i can hit post. all the other buttons work fine.

well you see - be nice you get no response. act like an idiot and you get a response within 20 minutes.

Dont worry MTBeer, its not only you being ignored, heard this story before. Client wanted to advertise and they never got back to her. swearing part on public form is probably not the correct way of going about it, but every one to their own i guess

Firstly, I appreciate that you may be irritated by not getting a response and apologise profusely for this.

But watch your language!!

As per the forum rules:

Okay, down to the problem.

Please could you either resend your email or repost a description of the problem. Perhaps others experiencing the same issues can provide some details:

- What web browser are you using? Use this link to get the full version: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/

- When does the issue occur? One all pages? Only certain forums?

- Any other details which you feel may be relevant

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

We don't have decaf pods for our coffee machine at work.

Please could you f^E$%^&$$%ing sort that out for me.

Oh and the loo in the stall second to left makes a weird sound when you flush. Best get your overalls on. NOW!

Your best customer,

Eldron.

Matt, see description in my post #19 above. occurrs on all pages. all other buttons work fine. using firefox.

Matt,

We don't have decaf pods for our coffee machine at work.

Please could you f^E$%^&$$%ing sort that out for me.

Oh and the loo in the stall second to left makes a weird sound when you flush. Best get your overalls on. NOW!

Your best customer,

Eldron.

F#*@%ing Owned!!!

@MTBeer. It's unlike me to respond to trolls on the internet as per internet rule #2 (Don't feed the trolls), but I can't let this one lie.

1. Freaking out like this is uncalled for, including your "censored" swearing.

2. The post button taking long to load is not a "Broken post button", be patient, this is the internet.

3. TheHub is provided as an absolutely free service to you, you do not pay to use the site. It is true that advertisers are part of the site's business model.

4. In my opinion Chrome is a faster browser than Firefox. Give it a whirl.

:thumbup:

I also have the same problem (using Firefox). Seems to be a misalignment of the page and the flash controls.

It resolves itself if I scroll right to the bottom of the page and then hit the Post button. Hope this helps...

Matt, see description in my post #19 above. occurrs on all pages. all other buttons work fine. using firefox.

Please email or PM me some further details: Firefox version, OS, etc. This page will provide these: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Firefox 22 on Mac OS has no problems. It's likely to be an issue with your Firefox version on a plugin incompatibility.

Could you also kindly resend or forward the email you sent regarding this?

firefox.

Theres your problem maam...

G o o g l e Chrome........................ :thumbup:

sorry? you lost me. are you referring to the pm's you sent me a while back? i did respond to those, didn't i?

That's why I called you a Hypocrite

@MTBeer. It's unlike me to respond to trolls on the internet as per internet rule #2 (Don't feed the trolls), but I can't let this one lie.

1. Freaking out like this is uncalled for, including your "censored" swearing.

2. The post button taking long to load is not a "Broken post button", be patient, this is the internet.

3. TheHub is provided as an absolutely free service to you, you do not pay to use the site. It is true that advertisers are part of the site's business model.

4. In my opinion Chrome is a faster browser than Firefox. Give it a whirl.

:thumbup:

Marc, as i stated above, i sent a perfectly civil e mail 3 weeks ago and also posted this topic once (maybe twice) before and got no response or replies. as in life, it seems, sometimes you have to throw your toys to get some help.

I used to have a post problem.. Turns out that if the post button was sitting on the lower half of my screen it would not work, but if I scrolled up, I could click on it.. Does this sound weird?