MotoGP

SeaBee

I dont have dstv so when I popped past my inlaws I saw it on and few seconds later I saw Marquez playing around in the kitty litter. Vinalez looked like he was having a cracker of a race though.

The flack I got on one of my whatsapp groups after Marquez fell was tremendous.

Was only matched by the silence after Rossi fell on the last lap.

I am glad he fell, now let me explain. If he hadn't tried for the win he would've been branded as over the wall. To see the desire and passion to win, even I am impressed and he deserved at least 2nd. 

Back to Rossi bashing from here onwards, promise........

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta give it to the "old man", he showed the whole field (at least at one stage or another of the race) what the back end of his Yamaha looks like, and that is a quality field he left in his wake.

Not bad going for someone touted to be too old to be competitive.

The flack I got on one of my whatsapp groups after Marquez fell was tremendous.

Was only matched by the silence after Rossi fell on the last lap.

I am glad he fell, now let me explain. If he hadn't tried for the win he would've been branded as over the wall. To see the desire and passion to win, even I am impressed and he deserved at least 2nd. 

Back to Rossi bashing from here onwards, promise........

Yes... he was maybe too eager, 

On a side note, do you not think that Vinales overshooting the  s-corner and almost overtaking Rossi, played a role in Rossi ( in the back of his mind) making the mistake on the turn on the last lap and then wiping out..?

BREAKING: 2006 MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden has died following a cycling accident in Italy last week Wednesday.

#NickyHayden

BREAKING: 2006 MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden has died following a cycling accident in Italy last week Wednesday.

#NickyHayden

Been expecting this.... very sad, 35 years old

Condolences to family

#NickyHayden

Cant even like the comment...RIP Nicky Hayden...MotoGP has lost a great son

nicky-hayden-the-worker-champion.jpg

d2d84cb6919339d0d93d8fcf1570aa6e.jpg

Yes... he was maybe too eager, 

On a side note, do you not think that Vinales overshooting the  s-corner and almost overtaking Rossi, played a role in Rossi ( in the back of his mind) making the mistake on the turn on the last lap and then wiping out..?

It may have yes, must say he looked pretty buggered physically. Even the head on shots of Vinales you can see him panting, neck veins bulging. They were giving it their all!!!!

On the Nicky Hayden story, it is tragic but probably for the best. the longer it drags on the worse it is considering his injuries.

I have read a story this morning saying the driver is being looked at for speed but that Nicky failed to stop coming out of a side street and he was cycling with headphones which is illegal in Italy. Not sure how factual the story is........

It may have yes, must say he looked pretty buggered physically. Even the head on shots of Vinales you can see him panting, neck veins bulging. They were giving it their all!!!!

On the Nicky Hayden story, it is tragic but probably for the best. the longer it drags on the worse it is considering his injuries.

I have read a story this morning saying the driver is being looked at for speed but that Nicky failed to stop coming out of a side street and he was cycling with headphones which is illegal in Italy. Not sure how factual the story is........

On point one. That move must have given MV an edge, I still commented saying that I think he would get a time penalty.

Re the drivers speed. Look at the video of the accident scene, there are some pretty long skid marks on the road.

Was a sad moment for me when a friend notified me of this yesterday evening. Liked him more than a lot of the other riders. (Except for the year he got the title ahead of Vale!  :whistling: )

Ironically I read a thing this morning that stated a couple of hours before him, a German tri-athlete also passed away in the same hospital, having been hit by a truck in Italy whilst cycling. 

Was a sad moment for me when a friend notified me of this yesterday evening. Liked him more than a lot of the other riders. (Except for the year he got the title ahead of Vale!  :whistling: )

Ironically I read a thing this morning that stated a couple of hours before him, a German tri-athlete also passed away in the same hospital, having been hit by a truck in Italy whilst cycling. 

Looked like such a fun, care-free spirit. Lots of good testimonies from previous teammates and crew.

He will be missed.