MotoGP

SeaBee

Ha ha ha, He did top the time sheets in the last combined MotoGP and SBK test, end of last year. 

I think he is the UK's top rider at current, would ride rings around Smith. 

He might be fast, but my beloved Yamaha's dont deserve to be that close the actual arsehole of the biggest arsehole on the grid :P

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last team he rode for that I can see was in 2013?

He was going to race the off road series in USA. 

He was going to race the off road series in USA. 

Exactly, as much I like Elbowz, if he hasn't earned his stripes on the road scene for the last few years, rather give the spot to a hard working youngster who has.

I'll mention my candidate again? Michael Van Der Mark:whistling:  :ph34r:

Well it seems like Yonny Hernandez will be stepping to the plate for the Sepang Test. I would have thought having a Dutchman in the line-up would be good (and he's actually semi-decent), but apparently a washed up South American will bring more money for Dorna.

Edit: How about Stoner?

Edited by bertusras

Well it seems like Yonny Hernandez will be stepping to the plate for the Sepang Test. I would have thought having a Dutchman in the line-up would be good (and he's actually semi-decent), but apparently a washed up South American will bring more money for Dorna.

Edit: How about Stoner?

That could be cool, maybe when he takes his balls back out Adriana's Gucci clutch bag, that he probably paid for, maybe that could happen.

Has Yonny been confirmed?

Last I heard Sylvain Guintoli was first in line with his Tech 3 experience......

Yonny isn't bad, remember he brings sponsorship, lots of rich South American companies. That's how Maldonardo got his F1 rides and we know how talented he was

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

21yr old Japanese test ride Nazane gets the Tech3 ride.

So Yamaha chose to rather make up the numbers, more proof they are just behind the game at the moment.

Meanwhile Vinales signs a 2yr deal and Petrucci, who deserves his place, has basically been told his contract will not be renewed to make way for Bagnaia (Rossi VR46 protege). Nothing against Bagnaia, he deserves the ride, just feel sorry for Petrucci because he deserves better. Pramac choosing Miller ahead of him based purely on age. Sad.......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)