MotoGP

SeaBee

Did you guys see the chunks of rubber flying of Rossi's front wheel?

It looked as if that tire has grown a beard with the rubber frazzles hanging off.

These guys sure are masters of their game. But few of them would have shone in the two stroke era. (Rossi maybe, the rest I'm not sure of)

Read an article where they interviewed the current crop of top riders, asking them if they ever rode a 500cc2T. None, except Rossi has, and none of them showed any interest in riding them, saying they were not "refined" enough. Or something to that effect.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys see the chunks of rubber flying of Rossi's front wheel?

It looked as if that tire has grown a beard with the rubber frazzles hanging off.

These guys sure are masters of their game. But few of them would have shone in the two stroke era. (Rossi maybe, the rest I'm not sure of)

Read an article where they interviewed the current crop of top riders, asking them if they ever rode a 500cc2T. None, except Rossi has, and none of them showed any interest in riding them, saying they were not "refined" enough. Or something to that effect.

Rossi was a world champ on the 2 stroke 500cc

Rossi sure developed that Ducati innit...

Bam haha

I'm sure that is just sarcasm.

It is mainly due to Rossi's stint at Ducati that the Ducati's are where they currently are.

They just did not want to allow Rossi to develope the bike around him and his riding style, so he had to help them develope a "generic" bike.

It did not suit him and his aspirations of another World Championship, that's why he went back to Yamaha. (thank heaven for that :whistling: )

If Ducati developed a bike around Vale, I'm quite sure he would still be on one today. It was his dream to be an Italian World Champ on an Italian bike.

I think you forgot Comic Sans there mate.

It's because of Gigi that Ducati are where they are right now. Rossi and Burgess were allegedly going to turn that Ducati around in 80 seconds. Right. Rossi was like, "Eh eh, make dis red bike more like my Yamaha"

I'm sure that is just sarcasm.

It is mainly due to Rossi's stint at Ducati that the Ducati's are where they currently are.

They just did not want to allow Rossi to develope the bike around him and his riding style, so he had to help them develope a "generic" bike.

It did not suit him and his aspirations of another World Championship, that's why he went back to Yamaha. (thank heaven for that :whistling: )

If Ducati developed a bike around Vale, I'm quite sure he would still be on one today. It was his dream to be an Italian World Champ on an Italian bike.

Yes, still the odd 30 seconds off the leader, nothing has changed.

I think you forgot Comic Sans there mate.

It's because of Gigi that Ducati are where they are right now. Rossi and Burgess were allegedly going to turn that Ducati around in 80 seconds. Right. Rossi was like, "Eh eh, make dis red bike more like my Yamaha"

And why not, the Yamaha was winning, the red bike not..... :ph34r:  (and even today it's not)

Even with the superbikes they had to cheat, by running 1000cc machines against 750cc's :whistling: 

We are all fed what ever the media are given and the true story seldom if ever comes out. So we can all summise as much as we want ,but never get the whole story and maybe never even close to the truth.

Edited by Pikey

And why not, the Yamaha was winning, the red bike not..... :ph34r:  (and even today it's not)

Even with the superbikes they had to cheat, by running 1000cc machines against 750cc's :whistling: 

whahahaha