[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat29er has it all sorted i see. Way more points than i thought. Bottles it is then :-)

same as last year dude....4

Yea, 3 years ago its was so hot, I saw okes passed out on the riverbank coming home, it was like nam.

Yeah, well i did learn my lesson 1 month later i was back doing cradle quest in 70mm of rain....that was even better..LOL

That day, I saw my uncle freek on the trails, problem is he has been dead for 15 years already

I saw 2 guys lying on the ground 1km from the end. Asked them what's up and they reckon they couldn't go anymore too hot and exhausted. Even when i told them they are 1km away they just lay there.

same as last year dude....4

Last year i had a pack. Didn't stop once so would not know :-) The SS bike didn't want to stop, it knew there was beer at the end

I saw 2 guys lying on the ground 1km from the end. Asked them what's up and they reckon they couldn't go anymore too hot and exhausted. Even when i told them they are 1km away they just lay there.

probably talking about the same guys, they were in the reed bushtunnel just sitting in the cool mud....Thought it was charlie setting a booby trap for me

Last year i had a pack. Didn't stop once so would not know :-) The SS bike didn't want to stop, it knew there was beer at the end

Ears back...go go go go....pity I am going to miss the beers afterwards this year

Edited by rouxtjie

Ears back...go go go go....pity I am going to miss the beers afterwards this year

Don't worry we made up for you. Was the last at in the carpark when i left

Flat29er has it all sorted i see. Way more points than i thought. Bottles it is then :-)

haha. not all sorted. Just spending toooo much time on the hub

Good Morning Everyone

I am selling an entry for the 40km race (R170)

Will be at Lynnwood concept cyclery shop from about 15:30

Marathon:

lapa B

Peregrinate B

Mike Bike B

divernick B (SS: 32x18)

Hennie VR C

Sprocket70 C

Squier D

Captain Cheesy D

Dino E

jcza F