[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

route is lekker..im keen..but can we do 8?

Yeah we can do 8. We normally get there 7.30 but chat and get the bikes ready etc.

I'd love to do a VG ride - don't think I can make Saturday, but Sunday I could if anyone's going out then.

Sunday I can't make unfortunately

What time do you okes normally finish if you start at 8 on Saturday?

I have orders from HQ to be back in jhb by one.

mike... I'm gonna get that "helmet bag" dropped of with you, if you don't mind bringing it with.

What time do you okes normally finish if you start at 8 on Saturday?

I have orders from HQ to be back in jhb by one.

the planned route is around 40kms, so youll be back in time

mike... I'm gonna get that "helmet bag" dropped of with you, if you don't mind bringing it with.

im leaving work now..so i cant have any chance of her coming by..

the planned route is around 40kms, so youll be back in time

Am keen to join, hopefully see you there. Am needing to practise some of those trails ahead of the Trailseeker so figure even if I get dropped off the back of a bunch you can at least point me in the right direction ! I have done a previous Trailseeker there so know the Church area, Jou Bliksem and the route back to the river where my ribs and some cartilage parted company

I'd love to do a VG ride - don't think I can make Saturday, but Sunday I could if anyone's going out then.

Sunday I can't make unfortunately

Very cool ride this morning at vG's ... Thanks Swift01 & co. for being so welcoming :-)

Ha Ha well you rode 5 min with me, but seems the GF and Duncan had a blast riding with you. Oh and thanx for that beer kit you presented me with when i won the raffle at the warthogs brew festival back in about 2002. Has come in handy. Small world.....