Joggers vs Cyclists!!!

Guest Latent Blue

Guest Latent Blue

Could have turned out nasty.

risking your life to save the guy that put your life in danger in the first place...

irony in its sadest from

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

What's the difference between a cyclist overtaking a cyclist and a cyclist overtaking a runner......zip

Are you sure you zipped it tightly enough? :devil:

post-43150-0-93677800-1377065747_thumb.jpg

You Serious? or just trolling?

What will you do when you are riding along and you see a runner coming towards you?Wait until the last moment to see if he is going to jump out the way and swerve into the road and get taken out?

No you will check over your shoulder and time your pass as usual.Its a no brainer

BTW it is accepted that runners face the traffic

Guest Latent Blue

so what

The cyclist infront of you is 1. moving (there is something called physics - and calculations using vectors) 2. conciderate

The jogger is 1. fat 2. barely moving 3. inconciderate

Guest Latent Blue

What will you do when you are riding along and you see a runner coming towards you?Wait until the last moment to see if he is going to jump out the way and swerve into the road and get taken out?

No you will check over your shoulder and time your pass as usual.Its a no brainer

BTW it is accepted that runners face the traffic

So its just fine if someone gets killed when it could have easily been prevented?

"but police officer, it is accepted that we run in the road even though there is oncomming traffic"

"oh ok thank you mam, on your way"

The guy tried to look and plan: he wasnt maybe that experienced... he is a commuter (and a very young one)

The cyclist infront of you is 1. moving (there is something called physics - and calculations using vectors) 2. conciderate

The jogger is 1. fat 2. barely moving 3. inconciderate

And the jogger can 4. see what's happening in front of them, 5. has much better lateral movement, 6. is inconsiderate (had to say it again)

My Not so Humble Opinion.

The other guy/girl is always a poepol. I ride, jog and drive that way. Or try to at least. Sometimes I am the other guy.

I consider getting off the trail and in to the rough training. Hiiting the brakes and picking up speed is called intervals.

I will not let the poepol that think he owns the road spoil my day. That is the theory somtimes I use the middlefinger in practice.

Now lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

So its just fine if someone gets killed when it could have easily been prevented?

"but police officer, it is accepted that we run in the road even though there is oncomming traffic"

"oh ok thank you mam, on your way"

The guy tried to look and plan: he wasnt maybe that experienced... he is a commuter (and a very young one)

That was my understanding

Guest Latent Blue

I do think the cyclist could have handled it better...

But that tannie stays a d**s!

And the jogger can 4. see what's happening in front of them, 5. has much better lateral movement, 6. is inconsiderate (had to say it again)

Those kind of people are everywhere, cyclists, 'joggers', motorists, cashiers, clerks, doctors ....... and they aren't going away. Unless you stopped the person and made the point she will continue oblivious so just get over it :whistling:

Are you sure you zipped it tightly enough? :devil:

post-43150-0-93677800-1377065747_thumb.jpg

here goes ...a jogger is not a vehicle so should not be in the road ....????? As much as everyone hates us cyclists we are actually allowed to use the road ......do I now also need a flamesuit??

I do think the cyclist could have handled it better...

But that tannie stays a d**s!

There are lots of d**ses and we make allowances for them and look after our skin......get over it

Guest Latent Blue

There are lots of d**ses and we make allowances for them and look after our skin......get over it

Getting over it is my own choice... and ill never get over people being idiots...

I will never conform, I will never just ignore things that I think are wrong...

And this is an open forum... Ill continue ranting here and disagreeing with you (as you can disagree with me whenever you wish to)