[Resolved] THULE / Epic Failure/Disgusted

awesme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in other words... on the way home i buy a burger from franchise A owned by Joe, while eating in my car i find the lettuce to be off, i then drive to "same branded" franchise B owned by Sam and expect him to fix my problem even though the guy didn't make a cent on the deal.

Cycle lab should be the ones sorting this out. they made the cash on the original deal.

You can paint nice colorful pictures all day however some people will just never get it. If they do get it they just to far in it now to turn around and admit it Edited by fabes

Hi All,

Given that the OP has posted a response from Thule SA with which he appeared satisfied this thread will now be closed.

See this post for details of the response from Thule SA in addressing this issue.

The thread title has been updated to reflect resolution.

If you'd like to continue general debate relating to complaints / rants please open a new thread. We can split any appropriate posts from this topic if need be.

Thanks,

Matt