Saddle advice after urologist

Zatek

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swallings, new born sauce, utara, numb tools..... so glad to be a woman!

You seem totally clueless on these things. I'm sure someone will soon offer to show you. Guys....surely this tread can still go south a little bit more?

You seem totally clueless on these things. I'm sure someone will soon offer to show you. Guys....surely this tread can still go south a little bit more?

it's the Hub aint it .... clueless is a given!!

swallings, new born sauce, utara, numb tools..... so glad to be a woman!

hhmmmm... gynecologist visits, child birth, menstruation, menopause .... nope, I think its better to be a man. ;) :whistling:

hhmmmm... gynecologist visits, child birth, menstruation, menopause .... nope, I think its better to be a man. ;) :whistling:

Always a man in there somewhere complicating our lives... haha!

The urethra is a tube from the bladder to the outside - it is not a vein... although structurally similar..

Those symptoms are also similar for a number of conditions, and one assumes that the urologist has eliminated the others - like Prostate issues, infections, STDs etc - and is not just blaming the saddle without due cause and appropriate testing.

You are right about the tube forgit what it is called so vein pop up. All the test was done including prostate cancer and all came back negative. He said he that my case is the first and can only think that the saddle can be the cause

Now I'm curious, after one particularly rough ride I had some blood in my urine- is that the start of this stuff or just as a result of the 50 off km of corrugations? Never happened again since then, but that was a very rough ride.

Glad Borat is not on the hub!

(could be family)

Edited by porqui

Okay some constructive advice! I haven't had the same issues as you but I have had repeated prostatitis from riding a bike. At one point a few years ago I had to stop riding altogether. Then I got an Adamo saddle. Since then I have been able to ride again (although I still can't spend too much time on the bike without a mild recurrence) up to six hours a week or so.

I can almost guarantee no numbness or compressed urethra if you set these saddles up correctly.