What do you do with your medals?

gummibear

I threw all mine away.Hundreds of the damn things

Just kept the Sabie coasters and that chunk of rock from Magoebas

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kinda prices would we be looking at?

You hit the nail on the head ..... wait for it ........ :eek:

The Cyclist @45cm starts at R350 and she is in PE.

Very nice design. Tip for design version 2 - put a little notch on the end of each rail so that the medals can't slide off easily.

|----------------' '-----------------|

I wear mine! ... well one of them at least ... hahahaha

windgat!! :w00t:

But If I won a medal at world champs, I would wear that one too!!

*Hijack on

If anyone is donating medals, I will gladly take them.

I have a cycling room (shrine) I am converting at home, from frames to jerseys etc.

Some more medals (on top of my own) will just add to the decor...

*Hijack off

Great looking hangers BTW... :thumbup:

:eek:

Isnt that like wearing a TdF yellow jersey on cycling rides?

Just imagine everytime someone walk into the room you will have to say: "I didnt actually do so many events...."

I dont know, just not the same hey, having someone else's medal hang in your room.

Just imagine everytime someone walk into the room you will have to say: "I didnt actually do so many events...."

I dont know, just not the same hey, having someone else's medal hang in your room.

I love all my medals. I have a room just for my medals and bikes, Always a great conversation starter when people come over for a braai or dinner. We can talk for hours about all the medals related to the events. Thats why I love medals, not to prove anything, but they remind me of the event. Nice racks btw. Wil def get some for my room.

Those are a fantastic idea for displaying medals. A very nice gift idea. And solves that age old problem of what do you do with the cherished medal!

I love all my medals. I have a room just for my medals and bikes, Always a great conversation starter when people come over for a braai or dinner. We can talk for hours about all the medals related to the events. Thats why I love medals, not to prove anything, but they remind me of the event. Nice racks btw. Wil def get some for my room.

Wow...I am lucky if my bike stuffs gets relegated to the garage....I do have my own beer fridge though.

Wow...I am lucky if my bike stuffs gets relegated to the garage....I do have my own beer fridge though.

Me too (meaning the beer in the fridge - running low though) and there are also bikes standing my whole house full.

I think it is cause my house is too small, not because there are too many bikes of course.

Hmmm. I suppose you're right. Cheating in a sense.

That's why I am so over the moon with the house we bought and moving into at the end of this month.

One garage has been converted to an office. I simply informed the wife that my car will stand outside and that the "office" will be mine and mine alone. Man cave here we come....cant wait!!

Man its gonna be awesome...wooden laminated floor, nice cupboards the works :clap:

Archived