Argus will be sold out this weekend

carbon29er

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to this thread I got in at 12 last night

U lucky otherwise u would have just have to do a eft for our bet, but this makes me much happier I want to see the look on your face when I pass you a beer at the finish line after I have changed and had a few :)

I got mine yesterday. Thanks dad! I love this race. I have long since given up trying to improve my time. I just do it now because it's been a tradition since I was 11 years old and it's beautiful! Nothing like it. Atmosphere, sights and I think it test character :P

How does the limit of 35,000 tie up to the 25,000 to 30,000 that usually finish? People not starting, did not finish, etc?

Sadly every year about 5,000 people don't bother to turn up and don't bother with substitutions.

Sold out in less than 6 days, must be a record. And to think there are those who think the entry fee is not justified for the closed roads in the most beautiful course in the world open to amateur riders, with dancing girls and spectators lining most of the route....

Will be my 3rd or 4th year of not doing it and must say I am not missing it one bit

Good luck to those doing the race

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Apparently all entries was Sold out this morng already.

I went in @ 8.30 and it was closed

Edited by berry