Mamba rears its head - Tokai

DJR

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a whole lot of exciting DH bombing but at least I got it as e-memory....Mamba and Boomslang - 2012 (BF-before felling)

If you want you can speed up the replay and pretend its you!!

ROFL. Not really dude. More like 1/2 speed.

Getting faster all the time, but it takes time and over the past 6 months i haven't exactly been riding much... Except lately, that is.

can we leave some off-camber turns? Riding off camber is a must-have skill-set IMO. Also, they are pretty fun to drift around,

Leaving all the ones that are there now. Just the corner entry and jump that are changing in that section.

A few new items on the track today, nice ideas guys..

This one will need some more shaping, keen to see how it turns out! This is one of three pics to get one feature in.. yes, three.

post-13110-0-78546300-1381003633_thumb.jpg

Yo dude. How much else was done after I left?

Enough to leave me with one dog tired ten year old thats for sure.

More shaping around that corner and some filling in near the jump at the beginning, think that was about it as the weather was getting iffy and the rugby was due to start.

Hey Myles, got the two lines open and worked on the berm till it was dark. Will put in the finishing touches starting Monday. In fact, this week we start lining the track with some hard wearing ground to fill in the soft spots..

I think it was 16 in the end..

.. Myles, Jerome, Dawid, Daniel, Rogan, Wayne, Wayne (ii), Matt, Iwan, Mark, Ben, Michiel (sp?), Brandon, Marlin, Gavin, Yves.. + me.

:thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

I think it was 16 in the end..

.. Myles, Jerome, Dawid, Daniel, Rogan, Wayne, Wayne (ii), Matt, Iwan, Mark, Ben, Michiel (sp?), Brandon, Marlin, Gavin, Yves.. + me.

:thumbup:

My apologies.

Nice to see. Hopefully it gathers momentum for you guys.