Astana team kicked out of TDF

epoh

I think this thread has been hijacked.

A degree not used is wasted. Iv got to get back to mine....

To get back to topic.....

......Astana suck! Evil%20Smile

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then' date=' back to Astana...

I put R1000 down that they never test positive againLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Hope johan can pull that off without lanceWink

A grand hey Chunks? Thats not bad...but I dunno if I share your faith in them!!

I liked the "where do you fit in in the world of cycling?" comment!! I p!$$#d myself laughing!!

Ok then' date=' back to Astana...

I put R1000 down that they never test positive againLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Hope johan can pull that off without lanceWink

I'm sure Bruneel will have the same doctors he used with USPS/disco. So they know which drugs can not be detected.

Cycling News Flash, February 15, 2008

Operaci?n Puerto reopened in Spain

The biggest doping investigation in international cycling ? Operaci?n Puerto ? was called to be re-opened on Saint Valentine's Day, February 14, in Madrid. A Spanish court ordered that the blood doping investigation, which first hit the headlines in May 2006 and was shelved by Judge Antonio Serrano in March 2007, be re-visited according to Spanish paper El Pa?s.

Operaci?n Puerto centred around Doctor Eufemiano Fuentes, his assistant Merino Batres and the then-Team Manager of Liberty Seguros-W?rth, Manolo Saiz, who were investigated after around 100 blood bags were found by the Spanish Guardia Civil in different locations believed belong to Fuentes and Batres. Code names, such as Birillo, Zapatero and Hijo Rudicio, and numbers were linked with some of cycling's biggest names, and the doctors were also believed to be involved with not only cycling, but also football and tennis.

the main reason I think why Astana was excluded (over and above other teams who aren't that clean and are in the race) is that they are almost certain of winning the race! (young reigning champ who is one year older wiser and faster, big budget, johan bruyneel, great team of riders.. who else could touch them??).