So how was your Karoo to Coast?

mariusvdw

This might make me a d**s but here he is:

http://photos.jetlineactionphoto.com/the_pennypinchers_die_burger_lions_karoo_to_coast_mountain_bike_race_2013_9118/2d9644de1a5c39cc9530e873c9cb9c36_DSC_5408.JPG

:D

Really don't appreciate people throwing their wrappers down. Especially not in that beautiful Knysna forest...

Brilliant

Well done for naming and shaming. I think it is pathetic that people feel the need to throw there crap all over the route

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this kind of race. Just open road and no single track. This one is for the fit guys.

This might make me a d**s but here he is:

http://photos.jetlineactionphoto.com/the_pennypinchers_die_burger_lions_karoo_to_coast_mountain_bike_race_2013_9118/2d9644de1a5c39cc9530e873c9cb9c36_DSC_5408.JPG

:D

Really don't appreciate people throwing their wrappers down. Especially not in that beautiful Knysna forest...

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

What do you think of the statement that the K2C is becoming the "Argus" of Mtb?

For me it is but that might be because l made a promise never to ride the Argus again.

Was my 1st K2C, and will definitely do it again next year! Started in the elite bunch, so I was lucky enough to miss all the "traffic". Rode 4h13

My first K2C and my first ride further than 50km! Was awesome. My knee packed up after about 60km. Dr told me not to do it as an ACL was causing problems, so tomorow its me and the doc at panorama! I hated the last 20km but I will be back next year. Saw the guy with brocken handle bars. Bike in right hand and half a bar in the left!

Was my 1st K2C, and will definitely do it again next year! Started in the elite bunch, so I was lucky enough to miss all the "traffic". Rode 4h13

lucky bugger! Welldone , thats a good time!

My first K2C and my first ride further than 50km! Was awesome. My knee packed up after about 60km. Dr told me not to do it as an ACL was causing problems, so tomorow its me and the doc at panorama! I hated the last 20km but I will be back next year. Saw the guy with brocken handle bars. Bike in right hand and half a bar in the left!

Good luck with the procedure, boerklong

Good race, was a great way to end off the Dr Evil! Would highly recommend combining the two! One is small and personal and the other, well crowded and crazy!

Thanx. I had an ACL reconstruction 2 years ago but might need a revission on it

Edited by Boerklong

Loved the ride. 1st time over 70km's on a mtb event. Defenitely in for next year. Already planning long weekend away with the family. Better luck next year udxcob!