Rant: CWC Green Point

Hairy

This is a good example of service recovery after a service failure.

Might be a case of growing pains, or it might be indicative of a problem, but I highly doubt that.

ito taking stock off the wall, that is a can of worns you do not want to open if you have a business with a couple of "warehouses" or stock locations where stock can be pulled. This is the fastest way to screw up your stockholding on the system and to not really have an idea of what stock you really have. I assume they have protocols in place that forbids them to pull stock and to just replace it when the package arrives.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When businesses expand, loopholes appear.

Well done, Hairy, for raising the matter.

And CWC for engaging it positively so.

You really have to start realising that no one is perfect and mistakes creep in no matter how professional an outfit.

Agree with this, we all make mistakes but it is how you deal with it that matters.

This thread fondly takes me back to THAT rant about one of the Cajees stores, a while back...man the feedback from the dude from Cajees...it was like watching the Hindenburg!

A good example of proper PR work here CWC. Yap, you guys are not immune to slip-ups but a healthy, level- headed business temperament always comes through in handling those issues. Good luck with the new store!