Rant: CWC Green Point

Hairy

RANT: after being a avid CWC supporter and

advocate I am now seriously disappointed.

Following my experience at the Green point stores

opening and subsequently my interaction with the

stores manager again today I will not do business

with the Green Point CWC store again until matters

are resolved or the manager moves elsewhere.

Typing on my cell so not really in a position to put

my thoughts into written words, but will do so on

Monday and also phone CW cnr or jnr.

A most disappointed client

Jerome Le Sueur

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, cause we were both there at the same time on Saturday and I found the service to have been great, but not fantastic, there were a lot of people there even at 8am so not sure what happened with you?

Not good, if after a second visit you had the same experience :thumbdown: Were you this arvo?

If I was to tell of my current experience it would only probably fuel the fire, but in saying that, I'm keeping an open mind.

It's a new store, new ideas = teething problems.

I know your experience will more then likely differ, but my current disappointment possibly ranks higher. Think new bike = not going anywhere :(

Hairy,

I Have know idea what caused your strife, but I'm 110% behind you after my experience there today!!

Come on dudes...what happened... :whistling:

Hi Jerome

Sorry for this, let me just quickly explain! When opening our Greenpoint store, we had a 20% discount sale! And was a huge success, thx to u all!! 2 weeks before we had a15% Sale at our Durbanville branch!

Today we decided to run a 15% sale on our Online, and the reason for this was that now even our up country customers can benefit from these great deals and even u i purchasing online.

We really tried to make it clear that this was only for Online, u can see below the add we placed.

This was the reason we could not give u the discount at Greenpoint!

We hope u understand, and we apologise for the inconvience!

HI GUYS

WE REALISE THAT MANY OF OUR LOYAL SUPPORTERS COULDN'T CASH IN ON THE GREENPOINT LAUNCH SALE (KAROO2COAST / NOT IN CPT) SO WE'VE DECIDED TO RUN AN ONLINE ONLY SALE TOMORROW!

OUR ENTIRE HOMEPAGE WILL BE FILLED WITH SALE PRODUCTS VOTED BY YOU! TELL US WHICH PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON SALE AND THE 24 PRODUCTS WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE ON SALE TOMORROW, LESS 15%!!!

PS: TRY TO GIVE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT AS SEEN ON OUR WEBSITE SO THAT WE CAN BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT ITEM.

SHOOT!!

DETAILS OF SALE:

TOMORROW ONLY, 27 SEPTEMBER FROM 08:00-17:00

ONLINE ONLY, NOT APPLICABLE IN-STORE.

15% LESS ON CURRENT SELLING PRICE

NOT APPLICABLE TO ITEMS CURRENTLY ON SALE

this is interesting: an apparent pre-emptive strike. Come on hairy, spill thebeans Mr. The internet needs to make sense of the counter argument! ;)

erm, pretty simple, today's special was online only, thought that was clear? unless there's more to it......?

I dropped cwc cycles long ago. Their service is rubbish. Evo bikes is now my cash deposit bank. And they are normally the cheapest.

+1 excellent service always.

I dropped cwc cycles long ago. Their service is rubbish. Evo bikes is now my cash deposit bank. And they are normally the cheapest.

until you have to visit EVO 3 times to get a collection right. Then you're right back at CWC. Every retailer slips up sometimes. Its about how you handle a slip up that tells the consumer whether you can operate in this competitive space or not.

CWC, it its more than the on line purchase, your green point management is a big issue for me.

wrt the in line purchase you do not state collection in bellville if I select the to collect option, I also noted in the comments section on my purchase that I want to collect in gp, I received an email saying I could collect and from this point on wards I would target have a conversation with you our continue from a key board on monday where I can verse what I am trying saying.