Colnago Frame Model?

Schnavel

Schnavel, if you are around on Saturday the 3rd, we are taking a few Colnago's for a social ride from Modderfontein. PM for more details.

I bought the frame, traded it with Sven 

• 4 years later...

Seems my new Master has a bit of a sordid past, she's been with just about every Colnago perv on the hub  :w00t:

She's a classy old girl and she kept on looking for the right owner that would treat her like she deserves!  You know, buy her the perfect dress, makeup, shoes, and then take her to the ball! :thumbup:

Edited by DJR

She's a classy old girl and she kept on looking for the right owner that would treat her like she deserves!  You know, buy her the perfect dress, makeup, shoes, and then take her to the ball! :thumbup:

She'll need to be stripped down before we can dress her up...

But what dress to buy - period correct piu colour schemes? Zabel blue, Saronni Red or ... a Mapei Master to go with my '96 Mapei team shirt?

or pass her on.......I might know someone

I'm going to build her up with my spare record 10s as is so I can have a few rides to properly check sizing. If I struggle we'll talk  :ph34r:.

Out of interest, anyone know who did the paint on this? Not a massive fan of the plain black but quite impressed with the way they integrated the white logos into the paint job - silky smooth!

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

Have always dreamt of owning a colnago and was recently offered the below frame. Any idea which model it is, or what I should be paying for it?

Am aware that someone butchered it by building it up with Shimano SORA components - practically blasphemous!

post-29851-0-54571300-1596894226_thumb.jpg

post-29851-0-97191400-1596894240_thumb.jpg

Edited by Master83