SA Enduro series - race #2

Nofearnofun

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish!!!

Last race I was in Lesotho, this race I'm in cape town on that weekend!!! I'm literally always in durban, but it seems the races are planned on weekends that I'm away. I think it's cause they know I'm gonna win :whistling:

Also just wishing on this one. :(

Make it happen, the same crowd we rode with at the Giba enduro have enter already :thumbup:

Please excuse my ignorance, I've been a bit out of the loop lately :blush: , but... where and when is this race

Please excuse my ignorance, I've been a bit out of the loop lately :blush: , but... where and when is this race

Cascades in PMB, 26th(practice day)/27th (race day) October

Cascades in PMB, 26th(practice day)/27th (race day) October

Ahh. ok. Sidewinder, didn't you, slick and myself discuss this one at van g's the other day?

Ahh. ok. Sidewinder, didn't you, slick and myself discuss this one at van g's the other day?

An Enduro at VG, do share?

Make it happen, the same crowd we rode with at the Giba enduro have enter already :thumbup:

I wish man. Another expensive month ahead.

No,no,no...we discussed it at the bush pub with a trailer trash blonde in hand :drool: IIRC you and slick weren't too sure you could make it :thumbdown:

No,no,no...we discussed it at the bush pub with a trailer trash blonde in hand :drool: IIRC you and slick weren't too sure you could make it :thumbdown:

What is this about trailer trash blonde bush?