WP DH Champs

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

open day saturday or just clique-day saturday? I'm super keen to ride there again. oh my sack yes pls...

Haha. There are no cliques dude. Jan is just busy with disclaimers. signage and other bits & pieces before it's opened up properly.

An announcement will be made soon as to pricing structure (this week or next)

This coming weekend we are just doing a R50 thing to ride. There's no structured shuttling but you're welcome to throw your bike on my truck.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you were there laughing WITH me the last time we "sourced" a lip of a jump from the undergrowth and rammed it between a tree and another rotting stump.

That's the type of building I'm talking about.

;) WITH you..

Guest Omega Man

Sorry dude. Too late. I already got dibs. Like 2 years ago.

Maybe he should relocate to a place where that puppy can be put to good use..... A country that has many nuculer power plahnts? (Texas drawl)

Where he can speak the local language.....

I have a little 6" Giant Reign. Do you reckon I and the bike would handle the enduro side of the trail?

I love the Eden forest runs, G-spot ect.

Maybe he should relocate to a place where that puppy can be put to good use..... A country that has many nuculer power plahnts? (Texas drawl)

Where he can speak the local language.....

and that country just happens to have an ave boob size of around C or D.. Ca Marche! :P

oh and super sick trails..

I have a little 6" Giant Reign. Do you reckon I and the bike would handle the enduro side of the trail?

I love the Eden forest runs, G-spot ect.

more than enough Stryder.

Haha. There are no cliques dude. Jan is just busy with disclaimers. signage and other bits & pieces before it's opened up properly.

An announcement will be made soon as to pricing structure (this week or next)

This coming weekend we are just doing a R50 thing to ride. There's no structured shuttling but you're welcome to throw your bike on my truck.

what time y'all gonna be there? i have a lawyers appointment at 11am.. *sigh*

i sense a clash...

more than enough Stryder.

Cool, thanks Cap.

I like the sound of the Enduro type as well. I can add a few more riders to DH events

Guest Omega Man

Cool, thanks Cap.

I like the sound of the Enduro type as well. I can add a few more riders to DH events

a few weeks ago when we were there there was even a dude on a 29er there. To be fair it was the new Spec enduro 29er with a pike and Cane Creek Double barrel air but a 29er non the less.

Cool, thanks Cap.

that's exactly my reasoning as well. Fill up the calendar. I dont lus much for the XC events that tramp around on farm roads. It's naaice, but not very exciting. The next enduro event in the cape is the one hosted by Dirtopia around end November. U gonna pitch?

Guest Omega Man

what time y'all gonna be there? i have a lawyers appointment at 11am.. *sigh*

i sense a clash...

Ag no man. Must be a pretty desperate (Expensive) situation to see a lawyer on a Saturday. 9am is when we'll be there. We'll start getting something solid in terms of ride days organized soon tho. But my weekend ride day is usually Saturday.

Ag no man. Must be a pretty desperate (Expensive) situation to see a lawyer on a Saturday. 9am is when we'll be there. We'll start getting something solid in terms of ride days organized soon tho. But my weekend ride day is usually Saturday.

not that desperate, just another battle in the war of attrition (inheritance crap). Guess i'll miss this one then :( but keep us notified of future events man. FB page for helderberg on the cards or will will it be rolled up into WPDH?

also, have u ridden that track up in stellenbosch. Hanco posted up a vid of a grom ripping that track a new one. track looks interesting.

not that desperate, just another battle in the war of attrition (inheritance crap). Guess i'll miss this one then :( but keep us notified of future events man. FB page for helderberg on the cards or will will it be rolled up into WPDH?

also, have u ridden that track up in stellenbosch. Hanco posted up a vid of a grom ripping that track a new one. track looks interesting.

Best would be to run it via WP Downhill, the majority of riders check the page. If every spot has to have a page then it would become a bot crazy.

Guest Omega Man

No the vid Hanco posted was the first time I'd even heard of the track. I did see that lightie ride tho. DAMN!

that's exactly my reasoning as well. Fill up the calendar. I dont lus much for the XC events that tramp around on farm roads. It's naaice, but not very exciting. The next enduro event in the cape is the one hosted by Dirtopia around end November. U gonna pitch?

Yeah I'm pretty keen.

I'm in Jhb from 1st Nov till 11th Nov, so hopefully its after that time. I got to hear of the Helderberg DH only on that Sunday while we were leaving Eden. So, maybe a silly question, but is advertising only on THSA?

Yeah I'm pretty keen.

I'm in Jhb from 1st Nov till 11th Nov, so hopefully its after that time. I got to hear of the Helderberg DH only on that Sunday while we were leaving Eden. So, maybe a silly question, but is advertising only on THSA?

Nope it was pimped hard on facebook. most of the announcements come through the there. THSA is abit of an afterthought