Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a grading/points system...

Distance travelled after leaving bike.

Hang time.

Resting distance from bike.

Etc...

Amount of 360' done by bike alone.

I had quite an elegant dismount this evening. I was servicing my daughters bike amd took it for a spin, sans saddle. Pulled brakes to do a skid and pulled the front brake, hers is set up opposite to mine, and flew otb. Landed on my feet and had a good runoff.

My nephew who was following me reckoned he would have given it a 9

There should be a grading/points system...

Distance travelled after leaving bike.

Hang time.

Resting distance from bike.

Etc...

My most innocuous lie downs have unfortunately had the most catastrophic consequences. When you fly you have some decent forward momentum which usually only results in loss of skin and NOT bone. :D

Amount of 360' done by bike alone.

Do you get extra points if you and the bike does a 360 simultaneously? Like in tandem diving?

Do you get extra points if you and the bike does a 360 simultaneously? Like in tandem diving?

Hahaha ja!

Mmmmmm.... Not sure how legit it is, but since uploading the video yesterday, I have received an email from a New York based company wanting to know if they can use it in a MTB compilation DVD...

Mmmmmm.... Not sure how legit it is, but since uploading the video yesterday, I have received an email from a New York based company wanting to know if they can use it in a MTB compilation DVD...

How much are they paying?

......money making thread......so every fall has a silver lining......hope it works out for you.

Thanks, am awaiting more info from them to see how legit it is...

Its the bottom of Super Tubes (end of blue route) of the Contermans Kloof trail in CPT. Is a very nice trail!!