'Big Trouble' is here for our Doctor friend

slapwiel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gift, Like I said before I just advise. I dont supply anything. I know where to get and can point you in teh right direction.

I told you I havent done anything illegal. It seems as though you are hell bent on me being teh guilty one. Sorry for you my friend, I slipped the net again.

But if it makes you feel better by trying to cotinuously try and sink me, please by all means carry on. I find it quite amusing that I take up so much of your spare time eve though you dont have a clue of who I am or anything about me.

I find it quite amusing that I take up so much of your spare time eve though you dont have a clue of who I am or anything about me.

Yes, I have to agree chunky, unfortunately its too easy to "bark up the wrong tree" as it were and postings are not always true reflections of the actual person (just ask any youngster on an open chat site - scary,man scary), their usual reasoning or their understanding of the situation.

All we really have to go on is the writen word as we see it, and although I have only sort of been following this debate, you have never said anything, that I can recall, that would make me want to disbelieve you, so I dont understand why people keep looking between the lines. 

I understand (from the postings) Gift feels strongly about a situation or occurance, but I think we need to be carefull to not label someone, unless we are fairly sure of our facts.

Gift, if not Chunky, it will be someone else anyway to supply or "help"...so get please get on with your life.  It's pointless to waiste time and effort on this issue.  It will not go away, ever.....

Gift my offer still stands, rather call me up and talk about this. Its no point you getting your balls in a knot over this. Let me educate you a little on the subject.

I will PM my cell number to you, if you want to you can give me a call.

Read this and cannot understand this comment from Chunky..

"These guys get their own stuff, and ask me how to use it..... Thats it"

Chunky, its great helping the sport in this way. Its really super from you helping cyclist to get a feel that its ok to use illegal substances.

My question to you:

Do you tell them how to use the stuff?

(only a yes or no will do)

"These guys get their own stuff' date=' and ask me how to use it..... Thats it"

Chunky, its great helping the sport in this way. Its really super from you helping cyclist to get a feel that its ok to use illegal substances.

My question to you:

Do you tell them how to use the stuff?

(only a yes or no will do)
[/quote']

Popeye, I'm not taking sides here, but if someones goes to Chunky or anybody else for "advice or help" he or she has already made up their minds about using.....and lets say Chunky says no, sorry he can't help, they'll just find someone who will....thats the bottom line....and harsh reality

I agree with you Poison Ivy but it is still on Chunky's head that he has done a little more than just condone doping.

But it is his head and his problem, he will have to deal with it and the consequences.

smiley2.gif

Poisen Ivy and W/Woman.

I do agree that you can get the info from many other sources.

HOWEVER: Chunky represented this COUNTRY in Cycling.

This is the difference.

Poisen Ivy and W/Woman.

This is the difference.

Popeye, I know ... and I'm not saying that I like him or what he claims he's done....but

Originally posted by popeye

Poisen Ivy and W/Woman.

This is the difference.

He represented this country because he was a damn fine sprinter - good for him, that's what I say!