Just another reason why motorists hate cyclists

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the old day before Cellphones we had CB's..... My handle was Fatman and EM was Bobbin!!!!

LOL, I like that, I remember as a kid referring o the two as Fatman and Bobbin.

CB's were a lot of fun.

CB's were a lot of fun.

Used to love going to JHB to visit my cousins. They were big CB fans. Was fascinating.Back in Welkom we didnt have CB. My old man did steal two radios from the mine. Were our CB's. Jiss we had great fun with those radios and the box of dynamite that we stole from his employer.

Edited by Vetseun

Where have you been ouboet ?

How is the leg ?

Been trying to earn my pay for a change!Leg is still eina, luckily no broken bones. As the doc called it, deep tissue trauma. Im frikken lus for a ride!

Been trying to earn my pay for a change!Leg is still eina, luckily no broken bones. As the doc called it, deep tissue trauma. Im frikken lus for a ride!

Lekker, that's actually good news :thumbup:

CB's were a lot of fun.

CB's were a lot of fun.

Breaker breaker lootenant Dangle...... Did you live in Vtown as your 10-20 when an anklebiter??? The Fatman now 10-10

Used to love going to JHB to visit my cousins. They were big CB fans. Was fascinating.Back in Welkom we didnt have CB. My old man did steal two radios from the mine. Were our CB's. Jiss we had great fun with those radios and the box of dynamite that we stole from his employer.

Reminds me of X-mas on my grandparents farm in the North West, Sendelingsfontein. Fireworks were banned those years and my Dad would also "borrow" some dynamite from his employer and give us kids a spectacular firework show. My Oupa would get into the action as well and appear with his shotgun and fire a few shots into the air, our entertainment for the festive season

Breaker breaker lootenant Dangle...... Did you live in Vtown as your 10-20 when an anklebiter??? The Fatman now 10-10

I was in Durbs when I was younger, came back to Jo'Burg late 80's ,still had friends who were crazy on CB.

What was that good buddy thing when they wanted to chat?