Just another reason why motorists hate cyclists

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those reflectors need to come off.

Maybe this was taken on her way to Critical Mass, who are you to judge?

thats enough of the personal attacks on me and my wife, those are personal photos that have been "leaked"(i know who you are)

and i am currently in the process of suing the guilty hubber

you could always sue

thats enough of the personal attacks on me and my wife, those are personal photos that have been "leaked"(i know who you are)

and i am currently in the process of suing the guilty hubber

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dh2_B-1fMnM/TnoEkOHyCjI/AAAAAAAAAeo/T3JA33iqGA8/s1600/come-at-me-bro-i-do-cardio.jpg

Ok so, I was, am, is, and dont want to be a dikkes , but I am.

However:

1. I know them and often times ride with them. And I have let them know of the disgust real cyclists have towards them.

2. The majority have been cycling for a short priod of time (in our terms)

3. The majority of them are well on the way to being racing snakes some time in the future the well be.

4. They are passionate about cycling.

5. They are doing the DC and will be in the upper 50% of finishers.

Now my 2 cents. Yes, they look shabby in the photo, but as a rule they have even got the paceline sorted, something many have not done to date.

Technically they are riding 2 up, camera angles do change things.

Dikkes is fine, but not following cycling protocol, shame.

So what I am getting at is. Live and let live, or if it riels you talk to them.

We are all human and fall of the pedestal from time to time.

Ps. I know of a few dikkes that lost weight and now kick serious assssss.

There is potential in all of us to be great. And I am now riding with them in the DC. So maybe I am biased.......

Lets separate the 2 issues.

1. Fat is fat and if they are on a bike it means they aredoing something about it and adding to the economy.

Thereby reducing the price op your bikes , parts, etc. Volume brings prices down, so thank them.

2. Trafic issues are such and if everyone was riding single file in front of or behind dikkes, all would be good. It is just that they are not riding "tight" that pisses ppl off.

Ok so, I was, am, is, and dont want to be a dikkes , but I am.

However:

1. I know them and often times ride with them. And I have let them know of the disgust real cyclists have towards them.

2. The majority have been cycling for a short priod of time (in our terms)

3. The majority of them are well on the way to being racing snakes some time in the future the well be.

4. They are passionate about cycling.

5. They are doing the DC and will be in the upper 50% of finishers.

Now my 2 cents. Yes, they look shabby in the photo, but as a rule they have even got the paceline sorted, something many have not done to date.

Technically they are riding 2 up, camera angles do change things.

Dikkes is fine, but not following cycling protocol, shame.

So what I am getting at is. Live and let live, or if it riels you talk to them.

We are all human and fall of the pedestal from time to time.

There is potential in all of us to be great. And I am now riding with them in the DC. So maybe I am biased.......

well said

Lets separate the 2 issues.

1. Fat is fat and if they are on a bike it means they aredoing something about it and adding to the economy.

Thereby reducing the price op your bikes , parts, etc. Volume brings prices down, so thank them.

2. Trafic issues are such and if everyone was riding single file in front of or behind dikkes, all would be good. It is just that they are not riding "tight" that pisses ppl off.

Welcome Richard.

This is The Hub.

We are all fatties behind the keyboard, but nobody needs to know :whistling:

This is the point about these guys who are moaning about being fatties. Every fatty can lose weight if they so pleased! ITS NOT A DISEASE, its a choice!

The thing is, it is easier for them to be offended than to lose weight!

This is the point about these guys who are moaning about being fatties. Every fatty can lose weight if they so pleased! ITS NOT A DISEASE, its a choice!

The thing is, it is easier for them to be offended than to lose weight!

http://markbiwwa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/offended.jpeg

Yours is the logical / 1st world approach, but we must never do that, lest we inspire hatred from motorists who may have to change lanes to pass, or god forbid, slow down and wait behind us until it is safe to do so.

Classic! :clap: "Sorry, but my BMW didn't come with brakes..."

Hi all this is dikkes

Sorry it took so long to respond but i was out on the road.

For the 1 cell brainers who call other people names, what can I say.

Dont want to respond to much on all the bad things said about me. Don't want to lower myself to their level. However I would like to thank those who came up for me.Looks like there are more not so perfect riders out there.

But let's get back to what actually happened.

Some times when you cycle you make mistakes and people will give you a little hoot to say "Hey pal you in the way" and to those people you wave and apologize AND THEN YOU GET THIS LITTLE SPERM BALL WHO'S GOT PEOPLE WHITH HIM IN HIS CAR AND WHO HE WANTS TO IMPRESS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HIS HOOTER GOT STUCK ABOUT 100m DOWN THE ROAD BEHIND YOU!!!!!

Sorry to all the people who passed us Sunday and got stuck behind us.

Dikkes