Roadies drive like F**k*** W*nk**s

Peach.

Ag shame.

Roadies deal with that exact issue on almost every ride.

That's why they should be more considerate when they are driving.

you clearly haven't read anything I have said.

Please read all the posts before shooting blanks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of this thread yesterday while we were driving out to Northern Farms yesterday and had a bit of a laugh. Along Cedar where it is one lane in each direction a white Land Rover Discovery passed us on a solid white line. Guess what was on the back? MTB's!

So it seems like MTB'ers also drive "f**k*** w*nk**s" as the OP describes it. :whistling:

I thought of this thread yesterday while we were driving out to Northern Farms yesterday and had a bit of a laugh. Along Cedar where it is one lane in each direction a white Land Rover Discovery passed us on a solid white line. Guess what was on the back? MTB's!

So it seems like MTB'ers also drive "f**k*** w*nk**s" as the OP describes it. :whistling:

Maybe the prick in the Discovery that passed you was the same dick who smacked into that lady by the tunnel............

Maybe the prick in the Discovery that passed you was the same dick who smacked into that lady by the tunnel............

Probably was.

Maybe this thread should read . . ." Range rover drivers like F**k*** W*nk**s" :ph34r:

I don't quite understand.

F**k*** is supposed to be a good thing. Ditto W*nk**s. So are roadies compares to good things? Or should we try to love more?