32GI and Hammer

vdwaltj

I really like 32GI but the lack of information on there website on my specific needs for long endurance races is zero. I have send them two e-mails to find out if my understanding of fueling on a half ironman and full ironman with 32gi products are correct but no responds. It is a pity because I still think it is a good product. Anyone fueling on Hammer because I think I'm going with them from now on? There website has so much information and very specific to endurance and ironman racing.

Edited by vdwaltj

The irony is that whilst riding, you don't need any special GI product --> Team Type 1 being prove: Some of them are diabetic, but whilst on the bike, they guzzlewhatever like crazy, even Coke.

So, don't fall for that bit of marketing hype (I am not saying avoid the product --> just don't let "low GI" sway your opinion)

I really like 32GI but the lack of information on there website on my specific needs for long endurance races is zero. I have send them two e-mails to find out if my understanding of fueling on a half ironman and full ironman with 32gi products are correct but no responds. It is a pity because I still think it is a good product. Anyone fueling on Hammer because I think I'm going with them from now on? There website has so much information and very specific to endurance and ironman racing.

That very strange have always had response from them, contact them through twitter @31gi

Hammer perpetuam....super product, not cheap though

Their gels are also very lekker...easy on the stomache and their recovery drink is also tops....again not cheap

No BS claims and marketing....just a good product.

Have u tried High5 yet. Its fantastic. Not sweet at all so no stickiness in your mouth after taking it. Long lasting affects

I have also used High5 but it makes me feel Bloated. Im back on GI32

Used 32gi for Transbaviaans this year and worked like a charm. Their 'Endure' range is really good and the taste is not too sweet. Combined with some 'real food' it works well.

Have also used Hammer but their products are really pricey...

That's weird, they're usually really good with their comms and Mark Wolff is one hardcore IM athlete and always willing to answer questions.

Follow them on Facebook they post frequently about their product and nutrition in general, his blog is also worth checking out.

Mate send Mark Wolff a tweet or find his contact details on his blog. He always responds. Great product.

Hi All

Just so you know any information you need I can respond directly we have an info@32Gi.com account we respond to everyone.

I have been working for the past 4 months on a really incredible knowledge base and it will soon be uploaded to a new and improved website, with FAQ's the whole deal.

In the mean time feel free to check out our facebook note site https://www.facebook.com/32GiKeepGoing/notes we have a lot of information there as well as on my personal blog http://wolffmark.wordpress.com/

Any questions you have feel free to contact me :-)

I am not often on the hub so cannot always respond promptly to requests on this forum unfortunately.

all the best

Mark

While you guys are chatting 32Gi we are going to be launching an awesome new flavour soon, as well as a few new products so stay tuned :-)