2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the Tour de France there is some sad news as British cycling legend Brian Robinson has been hospitalised after getting hit by a car on a training ride. Robinson was the first Briton to finish the Tour de France, doing so in 1955.

what is he training for world great grandpa games?!

what is he training for world great grandpa games?!

Once a cyclist, always a cyclist

Can flippen Sagan pls win this bloody stage. .

Else I may chuck my husband's bike down (cause I will never chuck mine)

Can flippen Sagan pls win this bloody stage. .

Else I may chuck my husband's bike down (cause I will never chuck mine)

Post Of The Day

It's a long shot for these two escapees to make it all the way, but is they can make it over the final climb with an advantage then it is still possible.

It's a long shot for these two escapees to make it all the way, but is they can make it over the final climb with an advantage then it is still possible.

My husband will be seriously p at me if they survive till the end.

40 km to go , peleton 2 min behind, looks like they will be caught on the big uphill on the way.

they should consider fines or baning to the guys who throw away waterbottles - litterbugs!

on the donwhill it is amazing how they pull away from one another in the freewheel, that is hectic

they should consider fines or baning to the guys who throw away waterbottles - litterbugs!

I imagine they get voraciously picked up by all the fans looking for mementos...

Archived