Katusha's Alexander Porsev 34 seconds too slow and eliminated from the race

Eish so close

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some tech news

Tinkoff Saxo was so impressed with these hoops that they made a last minute swop at Dauphinè and now use it at TdF

They zipped the Zipps.

I know X-man asked about this earlier.

post-12015-0-13244500-1405711695_thumb.jpg

Omega Pharma-QuickStep is set to reveals its plans for the future of the team at a special "Mussels Party" on the Tour de France rest day.

The second rest day is usually a day of recovery before the final mountain stages but for Omega Pharma-QuickStep, it is expected to be an important day in the team's long-term future.

The Belgian squad has invited the media and fans to its official OPQS Fan Park in Lastours au Belvedaire near Carcassone, where they will reveal "good and important news regarding the future". The venue can hold up to 250 fans, with places only available on the day.

Cyclingnews

Like Sean Kelly before him, Sagan is perhaps a victim of his own versatility across a number of terrains. Kelly claimed four green jerseys in the 1980s, but it’s often forgotten that he won “only” five stages of the Tour, the last of which dates all the way back to 1982 – a decade before his final outing in La Grande Boucle. The Irishman often found his top-end speed blunted by his accumulation of points on more rugged terrain, and Sagan wondered if he, too, is paying a price for his efforts.

Cyclingnews

Fuglsang lost plenty time today due to crash and he is blaming van den Broek. Not sure exactly what happened.

If you buy the premium (DSTV) package today, we'll throw in a whole bunch of repeats and you'll never miss a thing ever, again.

I got a drifta, and they havent shown the tdf highlights at 22:00 lately, only crappy yanky car racing. Who wants to see that!? Show me the cycling!

I got a drifta, and they havent shown the tdf highlights at 22:00 lately, only crappy yanky car racing. Who wants to see that!? Show me the cycling!

My comment has a slight hint of sarcasm relating to the never-ending repeats.

Anyway, what channels do they show on the walka? The repeat is at 20:00, and highlights at 22:00 - so far every night

My comment has a slight hint of sarcasm relating to the never-ending repeats.

Anyway, what channels do they show on the walka? The repeat is at 20:00, and highlights at 22:00 - so far every night

They say tour de france, but I'm watching athletics currently.... Insane. They swop SS4 and SS6 for the TDF. So I'm supposed to see the repeats, but no joy

@vdb_jurgen: I hope @jakob_fuglsang is ok. Didn't throw away my water bottle, it fell out of the bidon cage. Apologies for crash and injuries #TDF

How exciting would the racing be if Nibs had some competition like Froome and Contador ???

Nibs's dropper post.

Interesting.

post-12015-0-49646100-1405711788_thumb.jpg

That dropper post is interesting. Never seen on a road bike before. Learning something from the mtb'ers ??

Wonder how often he drops it and what he feels benefits are like.

Archived