2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

I've never even really followed Rogers but when I was watching this I had goosebumps.

Awesome ride.

He's got a jet engine in the final 3 kms (well, he's got some seriaaaas TT credentials) which really is impressive.

Add climbing superpowers to that.

What a racer!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Contador will not be at Vuelta

Expected hey

So, Froome Dawg and Kientanaah will light up the headlines.

Gonna be interesting, to say the least

He's got a jet engine in the final 3 kms (well, he's got some seriaaaas TT credentials) which really is impressive.

Add climbing superpowers to that.

What a racer!

I'm glad Rodgers got the victory. Voeckler was irritating yesterday, got all uppity with Serpa at the top of the climb and then, despite having a team mate still wanted to get clever with others.

Rumours of biopassport case about a former grand Tour winner. No names yet. Please don't let this be true.

I'm glad Rodgers got the victory. Voeckler was irritating yesterday, got all uppity with Serpa at the top of the climb and then, despite having a team mate still wanted to get clever with others.

I once heard it mentioned by one of the commentators that he is not the most popular rider in the poolaton :thumbup:

Tommie seemingly frustrated as he and/or Europcar no getting their way in victories this year.

I hope J Rod makes an impression again today to fight for polka dots.

Tommie seemingly frustrated as he and/or Europcar no getting their way in victories this year.

I hope J Rod makes an impression again today to fight for polka dots.

He was struggling yesterday. Always seems to be the case after a rest day. Not sure why.

He is French :whistling:

Like a French poodle

Full of streke

Like him. Bring some flair into the bunch.

My thoughts exactly! Voeckler is irritating at the best of times!

Like a French poodle

Full of streke

Like him. Bring some flair into the bunch.

Picked a fight he couldn't win yesterday but you can't fault him for trying.

Rumours of biopassport case about a former grand Tour winner. No names yet. Please don't let this be true.

Are you referring to that hissy fit that Brailsford had where it comes across as sour grapes ?

Are you referring to that hissy fit that Brailsford had where it comes across as sour grapes ?

No nothing to do with Brailsford. New rumour this morning. I've seen a name but would rather not mention it.

As we engage the final week, remember

10559875_900798549933592_2919748438479947544_n.jpg?oh=46efa1a599999151901210780770dc7f&oe=5459B7AF

The sport will most definitely miss this legend!