2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

The sprinters are suffering on those hills.

GO SAGAAAAAAN

Sagan for maillot jaune

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would he sloshed if I was playing this game. (Donno if it's been posted.. sorry if it has

post-39623-0-31137200-1404655787_thumb.jpg

Kittel and Greipel riding together

We are regretfully watching the tennis......

Find it irritating that a commentator as experienced as Sherwen compares Tour sprinters with 100m runners. No similarity. Tour sprinters are endurance athletes that are able to sprint after a few hours in the saddle. The Usain Bolts of the world don't even breath during a 100m.

Find it irritating that a commentator as experienced as Sherwen compares Tour sprinters with 100m runners. No similarity. Tour sprinters are endurance athletes that are able to sprint after a few hours in the saddle. The Usain Bolts of the world don't even breath during a 100m.

It wAs a size comparison.

Climbers @ 55-60kg and sprinter @ 80-90kg.

Enjoy

It is good tennis and there are three more weeks of the Tour left, so no worries......

Have the TV on following the second stage of the Tour, the crowds are absolutely fantastic outdoing the Olympics and many stages of the Tour in France and other European countries, the scenery is beautiful , so green and tidy. Wish I had been able to actually be there , but I have age against me nowadays for walking and standing around for hours to watch the race come by . The atmosphere looks to be great so many thousands of people out watching the stage, so many camped out overnight. and so far none of that wet stuff that we get a lot of in this country.Ann S

Archived