Day licenses and seeding

Lamber

I need some clarification on this issue.

I read that for the OFM Classic this year, if you purchase a day license- you will not be seeded. Does this also apply for the 94.7? I do two road races a year- Argus and 94.7, does this mean i will start at the back bunches if I don't have a annual license?

If so, how do I go about getting one?

PS I did a search and could not find any info on the exact questions.

Thanks.

2 day licenses R35 x 2 = R70. Annual CSA license R75.

Just buy the license and then you will get a seeding.

2 day licenses R35 x 2 = R70. Annual CSA license R75.

Just buy the license and then you will get a seeding.

Where can I purchase it? I have already entered for the 94.7, can I ammend my entry?

So this new rule will apply to the Argus too?

Just contacted the 94.7 race office- they know nothing of this and I'm seeded.

I'll give the Argus race office a ring as well to confirm. BTW it's not R75 only, it's another R75 for a provincial levy as well. Guess someone has to fund the drug testing of the Epic's backmarkers.

I understood that in addition to the R75 CSA fee, you have to join a cycling club, who needs to confirm your membership with CSA in order for your annual licence to be activated. Cycle club membership fees are stupid costly.

I understood that in addition to the R75 CSA fee, you have to join a cycling club, who needs to confirm your membership with CSA in order for your annual licence to be activated. Cycle club membership fees are stupid costly.

Only if you want a racing lic and race with Elites and V according to me.

Edited by Zatek

Nope, i just registered (didn't pay though) and there is an option "no club". It's just the R75 for CSA and the provincial levy that you need to pay. Apperently my stolen bike wasn't enough for development...

This is such bullsh!t!

You dont need a CSA license to do either race. Its CSA job to collect the money and police who has registered, not the organizers, so the organizers are not really fussed.

You don't need to be a member of a club for the R75 license.... You do however need to for the racing license

So as a non-professional rider in events, I can purchase the R75 CSA licence once off and I am set for a year?

So as a non-professional rider in events, I can purchase the R75 CSA licence once off and I am set for a year?

Yes