Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks better when it's a little dirty.

Indeed! All the bits and pieces have arrived. Build is happening Wed evening at Cycle Factory.

Indeed! All the bits and pieces have arrived. Build is happening Wed evening at Cycle Factory.

Hope you'll be making a video of the build.

Are you out of the country or something .... why not tonight or right now for a build???

Hope you'll be making a video of the build.

And/or a timelapse

Yip, that's why build is not happening tonight! Will do video similar to this, but to the tune of TO BE DECIDED. (Would love to use a Rival Sons track!)

Are you out of the country or something .... why not tonight or right now for a build???

Fair question! Right now would've been best. That way I could do a night ride tonight! But because of some behind the scenes drama with the kit I haven't been able to book a build day till I was 100% sure I have every last bit in my hands.

Fair question! Right now would've been best. That way I could do a night ride tonight! But because of some behind the scenes drama with the kit I haven't been able to book a build day till I was 100% sure I have every last bit in my hands.

The beer is in my hands... My grubby little (big) hands...

The beer is in my hands... My grubby little (big) hands...

Make sure to show beer in the time-lapse video, no build should be done without beer.

Make sure to show beer in the time-lapse video, no build should be done without beer.

We're not doing a single speed build so it should be fine!

This may be a stupid question, but why not just build it yourself? And on the subject of "build" - its a bit of a misnomer for a process which is far more like an "assembly", no?

Edited by Headshot

This may be a stupid question, but why not just build it yourself?

PPfffffttttt ... if he does this and drinks lots of beer the sametime then the results can vary and not be reliable ... might even void his warranty :P

anyway who is going to hold the Go-Pro and badger the wrench about every little detail then!