Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

commi meta ht 29

Steel or Alum .... struggled to find a steel frame when looking (Before the Dartmoor).

CRC site shows a steel frame at a good price, but this is an incorrect add ... that is if you spotted on here ............ if not, you better share your source tchjina!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel or Alum .... struggled to find a steel frame when looking (Before the Dartmoor).

CRC site shows a steel frame at a good price, but this is an incorrect add ... that is if you spotted on here ............ if not, you better share your source tchjina!

Allu, I'm ok with non steel now, struggled long and hard to find an affordable (cheap) steel 29er HT LT.

I'm on Commencal international website, and made contact with the online store wrt excl vat and shipping to SA.

Still need to get the 45650b gone though

you do know the Dartmoor frames are smoking hot too :P

Allu, I'm ok with non steel now, struggled long and hard to find an affordable (cheap) steel 29er HT LT.

I'm on Commencal international website, and made contact with the online store wrt excl vat and shipping to SA.

Still need to get the 45650b gone though

My poor beast is going to get turned into a marathon bike in a few months - longer stem, lower bar and lighter tyres. Scary stuff but I have to survive a rather long 3 day "tour" on it. 

not as hot as the commencal

does that HT also have a high pivot like the winingest bike of the DHWC?

Thanks man. Enjoying this bike. First ride yesterday... I feel very confident on it, but damn I'm unfit.

43831424745_e1715e9b20_z.jpg

O man, just had a lump in my throat, enjoy her, she was flipping good

Thanks man. Enjoying this bike. First ride yesterday... I feel very confident on it, but damn I'm unfit.

awesome... That was a quick sale!

And you take better pics than Meezo... So clearly the bike is at a more loving home now :P

Sweet ride :thumbup:  :thumbup:

awesome... That was a quick sale!

And you take better pics than Meezo... So clearly the bike is at a more loving home now :P

????????????

What's the new build.. saw the enduro was up as well. What's in store for Morzine?

The commencal am ht is replacing the 45650b, the Enduro is still up in the air

The commencal am ht is replacing the 45650b, the Enduro is still up in the air

just remember to invite Quantum over to take decent pics when you have her built up. Excited for you