KCNC Products

Borborygmi

based in sandton / fourways, work in even vale, but don't mind travelling a bit to pta/ south etc.

Need a 27.2/400 Pro Ti 8000 seatpost

Mike

Will see if I can source one for you.

Two stems cracked, seatposts are good, V-Brakes are utter sh#t, cracked Mtb and Road versions - Bar Ends to soft and deform after fist crash - pulley wheel things bearing are crap and don't last.

Edited by Marius

Sorry to hijack but I'm looking for a kcnc 680mm flat bar for my mtb in good condition if anyone has.

*hijack off*

Make two decent products IMNSHO:

1. The double seatpost clamp where you have 2 diameters and two clamps, one on the post and one on the frame.
  2. The rear mount seatpost bottle cage mount, although the Ryder set is half the price.

And the local agent is a nightmare.

They make nothing else that you can buy better quality for less money from others.

Will see if I can source one for you.

I know finishline cycles in Kempton used to keep stock of their products

Got Bars, Stem, Skewers, and other bits and bobs of "bling" on my bike. Going for 4 years now, no problem

The bars do flex a bit under hard acceleration when in the drops, but nothing untoward. (got so used to it by now, I do not even notice it anymore)

When building up my bike, I looked around quite a bit for the lightest value for money items. Even full carbon bars and stems did not weigh as little, and cost a lot more.

Got Bars, Stem, Skewers, and other bits and bobs of "bling" on my bike. Going for 4 years now, no problem

The bars do flex a bit under hard acceleration when in the drops, but nothing untoward. (got so used to it by now, I do not even notice it anymore)

When building up my bike, I looked around quite a bit for the lightest value for money items. Even full carbon bars and stems did not weigh as little, and cost a lot more.

+1

Someone has sourced and contacted me already.

Thanks for the help. appreciate it

Mike

:thumbup:

Cool, glad you got sorted!

Two stems cracked, seatposts are good, V-Brakes are utter sh#t, cracked Mtb and Road versions - Bar Ends to soft and deform after fist crash - pulley wheel things bearing are crap and don't last.

My KCNC scandium seat post stripped the single bolt and upon talking it in to two different LBS, both told me that this is a 'common' issue with this particular product.

For the price you pay, that's quite unacceptable. You won't catch me spending another cent on any KCNC product.

Rant over :cursing:

Mike, i know Solomons in Woodmead keep a fair amount of KCNC stuff.

I've got seatposts on 2 bikes, set of MTB bars & centre lock to 6 bolt converts from KCNC, haven't had any issues. Happy with their price to weight, haven't broken anything yet :D