Dirtopia Enduro #3

niterider

dont trust this shyster: he will rip your lungs out on the climbs and flats. :devil: :thumbup: Perfect to train with!

Haha! To be honest, these days I'm even *** on the climbs! Oh crap, that reminds me, Attakwas is 2 months away. Faaaaaark.....

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! To be honest, these days I'm even *** on the climbs! Oh crap, that reminds me, Attakwas is 2 months away. Faaaaaark.....

hahhaaha. such a humble hubber..unheard of these days :P

hahhaaha. such a humble hubber..unheard of these days :P

Ja but I'm still brilliant on the flats dude.

There's an enduro line going in. Duran is going to be staying there and building over his December vac. the problem it it's a bit dry to build right now.

Well please give me a shout if some hands are needed. I'm in Paarl all December and most of Jan, so I'll be happy to come through and build and "ride the trail in". You have my digits.

Just for that comment, I reckon I may just come out of retirement for a short while that weekend and join in the fun on my version of an enduro machine:

post-3655-0-39297200-1383686203_thumb.jpg

MH.... pleeaaaaase tell me you didn't trade in the Intense for a....... Scott.....

Ja but I'm still brilliant on the flats dude.

aahahah and there it is. :P i didnt forget your antics in the Majik challenges ;)

aahahah and there it is. :P i didnt forget your antics in the Majik challenges ;)

Haha! Those were the days. Talking about Majik, there's the kiffest little new section going down to the Bloemendal side with some really cool berms and a few jumps/drop offs. Not sure if you've ridden it?

Haha! Those were the days. Talking about Majik, there's the kiffest little new section going down to the Bloemendal side with some really cool berms and a few jumps/drop offs. Not sure if you've ridden it?

i haven't and thanks for reminding me! :thumbup:

i was waylaid by a lower back problem for a few months. Time to catch up.

then i stand corrected. and checked website again and confirmed, if only for myself. thanks flowta.

you just want to get some practice in ey??!

i haven't and thanks for reminding me! :thumbup:

i was waylaid by a lower back problem for a few months. Time to catch up.

Bummer dude. Glad you're better. Well lemme know if you ever in my neck of the woods and we can go check that section out. As usual, just be ready for the odd Cape Cobra, several 29'r riders and my girlfiend lying face planted on the trail.

Bummer dude. Glad you're better. Well lemme know if you ever in my neck of the woods and we can go check that section out. As usual, just be ready for the odd Cape Cobra, several 29'r riders and my girlfiend lying face planted on the trail.

LOL @ gf riding position. But I'll definitely let you know, cos i'll need to wheelsuck someone up those climbs.. the extra mass during the lay off period was errm.. rather substantial :(

Edited by Capricorn

LOL @ gf riding position. But I'll definitely let you know, cos i'll need to wheelsuck someone up those climbs.. the extra mass during the lay off period was errm.. rather substantial :(

Haha. No problemo. But I think you'll like the new section. Quite similar to G-Spot, obviously just shorter. Towards the end there's a tricky little rocky step down/drop off thingy immediately followed by a sharp right turn which has already seen it's share of land grabbing.

Haha. No problemo. But I think you'll like the new section. Quite similar to G-Spot, obviously just shorter. Towards the end there's a tricky little rocky step down/drop off thingy immediately followed by a sharp right turn which has already seen it's share of land grabbing.

I'm very much game. if i claim land, it will serve my lardy ass good..:(