Does it happen to any one else regarding this website

DaveBlackers722

Hi everyone

Sometimes when i try open a link in a new tab or on the same tab the page will just go white and nothing will happen.. The link appears and nothing happens..

Im using google chrome.

Thanks

I use chrome and does not happen to me, and i open a lot of pages. the only time that happens when i lose connection or something like that. could be just some bug on your chrome. try updating chrome

Is the shinyness of the chrome%2

Excuse the troll.

Dave have you been having internet connection problems?

Nope not at all.. Ive been using multiple tabs and everything else is working 100% except when i want to open a link on this page... If i click on the classifieds on the opening pages it does nothing.... ill try post a picture

Thanks

mine does that sometimes: might be something to do with my new network setup as it seems like the connection is temporarily lost or something. it eventually loads, or gives me an error message requiring me to reload the page, in which case it loads properly. Are you signed into your google account? if so, try signing out and then continuing. I'm beginning to wonder if the the browser reporting to the mothership isn't the cause of the slight delay.

also, make sure that if you close chrome, all instances of chrome are killed in Task Manager. FOr some reason, the multiple processes chrome realizes each time you open a webpage results in one or two process hanging up and not closing properly even if you close all chrome windows.

Edited by Capricorn

Ive tried everything.. Even to use it on a incognito page and it still doesnt work. Ive downloaded mozilla aswell and nothing happens.. it sucks!

try to ping the website. see if you getting a decent connection through to it.

might be unrelated, but i have a couple of recurring issues with Chrome that results in broken page renderings.. ie, no rendering at all.

• many tabs
  • youtube tabs that have been open for long
  • persistent Chrome processes despite chrome being closed
  • home page (speed dial extension) some times takes very long to load.
  • hangouts crashes ALOT. ultra PITA.

Edited by Capricorn

I use firefox on my pc and it never happens, but I use chrome on my smart phone and it does exactly what you have described. Maybe it is a chrome issue?

Experiencing the same problem. The Langebaan tower seem to have problems when the wind blows or it rains.

its perfectly good weather here and i don't know whats causing it.. it really sucks.. i wouldnt know how to check for blocks.. thanks guys