How

magicstone12

Gents, be warned, that fact that the language is a concern, and the fact that another thread was started advertising photoshop, usually means trouble.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, be warned, that fact that the language is a concern, and the fact that another thread was started advertising photoshop, usually means trouble.

So does this mean we can rip him now

Don't worry slowness.....we are well aware of what is happening here...I think the last thing the OP was expecting is some advice... :devil:

Ye old switcharoo

Arrrgh c'mon Slowbs, can we have some fun with the plonker before you ditch his account? :lol:

OP I have this problem. When I make a curry, must I add all the spices to the oil or only half. How do I get the mutton softer

Edited by flat29

I am sorry ,maybe you have misunderstand, people on this forum are all enjoy riding ,a software has nothing to do with riding,and what 's more ,it is free,you can google it to learn more.There is no need to advertise for the software.My picture looks strange ,I just want them to know how it happens.So I mentioned the software I use.I am not a fool ,I won't do anything to break the rule to get my account banned.

you can suspect that I advertise the bike or the light,but to my greatest surprise,you think I am advertising photoshop.It is used for art designing,it is completely free that anyone can download from the internet for self-use. There is no one on the forum need this software ,I am sure.

you can suspect that I advertise the bike or the light,but to my greatest surprise,you think I am advertising photoshop.It is used for art designing,it is completely free that anyone can download from the internet for self-use. There is no one on the forum need this software ,I am sure.

Do or not do....there is no try.

Please delete my post,thanks.I don't know how to delete it.

What has been said it cannot be unsaid....1st rule of thehub

I don't mean to cover the truth by deleting the post , I just don't want to trouble others since I was suspecting of advertising photoshop.I am sorry for breaking the rule.