Ladies Specific Enduro Bike Dream Build

nigelhicks

So seeing as I was getting a new bike ...

I thought it only fair to treat the wife too as she has had her trail bike for a while now and even though it is still like new, I thought she could use some extra travel.

So here it is:

Frame - 2014 Juliana Futado Primero (Carbon) 650b Ladies Specific (basically the Ladies version of the Bronson)

Fork - 2014 Rock Shox Revelation Solo Air 140mm

Shock - Fox CTD (something or other - came with the frame)

Headset - Cane Creek

Bar - 2014 Funn Fatboy Chameleon (Flip paint) 730mm - back-ordered ... will only arrive in Jan

Stem - 2014 Funn Strippa 50mm Orange

Seat - 2014 SDG Allure Ladies specific

Seat Post - Rock Shox Reverb

Hubs - Hope Pro 2 Black

Rims - ZTR Arch EX 650b tubeless

Tyres - Conti Mtn King II Front - X King rear

Groupset - XT 3x10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the bars that have been back ordered - will obviously be getting the bottom ones

http://www.funnmtb.com/pictures_web/20130718163746.jpg

and her build so far

(ok the front wheel is just a spare 26er i had at home - as im still waiting for the Mtn King II tyre for the front wheel) - (also the bars are Spank Spikes off my XC bike that Jo will use in the mean time till her Chameleon bars arrive)

post-16861-0-97502900-1385014728_thumb.jpg

Groupset should arrive this coming week along with the saddle and front tyre for the 650b wheel

Then shes ready to rock

That Juliana has to be the best looking ladies bike on the market. Nice work, Nigel.

Guest Omega Man

Groupset should arrive this coming week along with the saddle and front tyre for the 650b wheel

Then shes ready to rock

You know you're a mountain biker when you bicycle costs more than your car.

You know you're a mountain biker when you bicycle costs more than your car.

hahahaha close - but not quite - Jo's car is still worth more than the bike ...

But my bank account will freak out on the 15th when i have to pay the final amount for both bikes! hahaha

Guest Omega Man

hahahaha close - but not quite - Jo's car is still worth more than the bike ...

But my bank account will freak out on the 15th when i have to pay the final amount for both bikes! hahaha

Ja I have that same problem. I have to somehow come up with the rest of the cash to pay for my new Tracer. I'm in Zim right now hoarding my dollars and living like a squatter in a 5 star hotel so I'll have the cash to pay for it plus the other bits when I get back.

Ja I have that same problem. I have to somehow come up with the rest of the cash to pay for my new Tracer. I'm in Zim right now hoarding my dollars and living like a squatter in a 5 star hotel so I'll have the cash to pay for it plus the other bits when I get back.

Its the curse of being a bike fanatic! hahaha