Boardman Bikes now available in South Africa

Shaun Burrell

Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up to let you know that Boardman Bikes do have distributor in South Africa. 2014 stock is already available. At this point in time they are only bringing in there elite range of bikes which is not available through the likes of Halfords. Just to Clarify Halfords only sells the performance range.

For anyone that doesn't know these bikes they have a strong racing history. They only release bikes every two years. 2014 range is the latest release. British Olympic Team consisting of the awesome Brownlee Brother Duo only ride Boardmand. 2012 Ironman World Champion Pete Jacobs rides one of these.

This brand is seriously something to watch out for.

post-51743-0-35787000-1385043625_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Shaun ... are you selling the brand as you have 2 x posts on the Hub SA and they are both in this thread.

If so, more info on who will be stocking and are you bringing in the full range of bikes or just a select range?

That is me, Still sourcing a suitable retailer. For the time being the bikes are available through me. shaun@bike-anamics.co.za or 0824515537

Cool!

Any info on pricing and models?

Read some reviews and these are good quality, yet affordable bikes (good value for money), they have a decent reputation in the UK.

I think it's just what we need with current bike prices skyrocketing...

Shaun, good luck with the brand and I hope it will be available to riders as a well priced item as is available in the UK.

Shaun, good luck with the brand and I hope it will be available to riders as a well priced item as is available in the UK.

In Time I will bring in the full range

Archived