STEVE PEAT: WON'T BACK DOWN

Tumbleweed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

This was such a great movie to watch for someone like me who is new to Downhill and didn't know the history of the characters and the venues. I liked the way they covered so many other riders that shaped the sport and Peaty instead of making it solely about him.

You could stand me up at the gates of Hell....

Tom Petty fan? :thumbup:

I feel a song coming on.....

Free to watch on pinkbike for 24 hrs. It's his birthday today. I started watching it now. :clap:

concur. Very inspiring, all about enjoying what you do. Will definitely get a copy.

Just downloaded it onto the ipad, will watch it whilst flying this week.

just watch out - flying and watching this movie has been known to make your eyes water

Must have missed the 24-hour window. Keep on getting "Video not found". :(

well worth a watch tumbles, as @1979 says, it not only shows a great story about the great man, but also gives a really cool look at downhill in the last 20 years

I had the honor of shaking this guy's muddy, sweaty hand at the 2013 Fort William DH. Surpassed only by meeting Rob Warner at the same event an hour later. Can't wait to download this movie.